• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

BACK TO THE FUTURE JJ's COMICS #1 VARIANT BOARD SALE!

38 posts in this topic

Hi to all!

I was fortunate enough to be able to do my first solo venture variant on a title that is near and dear to both the cover artist (Corbyn S. Kern) and myself.

So without further ado...

Back to the Future #1

JJ's Comics Exclusive

Virgin Variant (image with no logo or lettering on front cover!)

This is the only version. There will not be a special edition coming out a week from now or any games like that. 1 book, exactly as you see it!

1000 copies produced, most variant that were more based on artist fee structure but since Corbyn works with me and IDW, we were able to keep the PR lower.

The books look very clean and are printed on what appears to be a matte type finish. I was very happy with how they turned out and the production value from IDW.

These are the first place they will be offered. None on eBay. Just here...for now...

Total price with Priority Flate Rate Enevelope Shipping is

$19.85 per book. If you want more then 1, they are $15 each (in addition to the $19.85 for the first copy) and shipping is included.

Just post the :takeit: and quantity. I will be hand selecting all copies shipped.

FRONT COVER

BTTFfront.jpg

BACK COVER

BTTFback.jpg

As an update (and a thank you!) only the best of the best will be sent out to customers. If I don't have people to sell to, then what was the point? If I wouldn't buy it, I wouldn't send it to any of you.

So all that said, the best copies will all go out to every person. Don't worry about designating 9.8 as all will be from the best of the best pile!

And I plan on grading 2...one for me and one for Corbyn lol

Again, thank you all so far and everyone moving forward. Very exciting time and appreciate your business as always!

JJ

As an update (and a thank you!) only the best of the best will be sent out to customers. If I don't have people to sell to, then what was the point? If I wouldn't buy it, I wouldn't send it to any of you.

So all that said, the best copies will all go out to every person. Don't worry about designating 9.8 as all will be from the best of the best pile!

And I plan on grading 2...one for me and one for Corbyn lol

Again, thank you all so far and everyone moving forward. Very exciting time and appreciate your business as always!

JJ

Awesome and thanks!