• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CGC Signature Series Opp with LEGENDARY Frank Miller New Spots Open!!!!!!

136 posts in this topic

Frank has opened up a limited number of spots you can follow the link below to reserve your copy.

Click Here for the last Frank Miller SS spots still for sale.

Since before the news was publicly announced about the Dark Knight 3, I have been working to set up this signing. Well today I got the green light from Frank Miller to move forward with the event. Followed by the quick blessing of the folks at CGC!

A9BFC2AE-D976-4C5B-B3FE-B65D2F91290C_zpsyygx4teq.jpg

Alright guys for those of you that want a chance at a Frank Miller signature but dont want to drop $600, i've got some good news!

unnamed%205_zpsoic50qxj.jpg

For each purchase of a CGC 9.8 of DK3 #1 you make, your name goes into a drawing for a chance to win a free CGC 9.8 1:500 variant signed by Frank Miller & Team. Each copy of the DK3 #1 you buy gets your name in the drawing 1 time. So if you buy 5 copies you get your name in the drawing 5 times.

Click here for your chance to win a FREE 1:500 CGC SS 9.8 Variant Signed by Frank Miller!

or

Post a :takeit: in the thread! Each copy of DK3 #1 CGC 9.8 SS Signed by - Andy Kubert, Brian Azzerallo, & Klaus Janson is $250 including all fee and shipping.

d67ea199-a91d-466a-920a-4d2e1d524be6_zpsr1jqsizo.jpg

This is how the price break down will be set:

Dark Knight 3 #1 regular cover by Andy Kubert - CGC 9.8 - Signed by Andy Kubert, Klaus Janson, Brian Azzarello - $250 (There are 30 spots left for this option)

We are currently sold out of all other chances to get a Frank Miller autograph!

Dark Knight 3 #1 regular cover by Andy Kubert - CGC 9.8 - Signed by Andy Kubert, Klaus Janson, Brian Azzarello, & Frank Miller - $750 (There are only 5 spots open for Dark Knight 3 books with Franks sig, once those 5 are claimed I wont have anymore to post!)

Dark Knight 3 #1 Variant Cover 1:100 by Frank Miller - CGC 9.8 - Signed by Andy Kubert, Klaus Janson, Brian Azzarello, & Frank Miller - $1000 (I have 3 of these left)

pictured below is the regular cover for issue #1

ANDY-KLAUS%20promo_559c0e4f16b9b0.23516031_zpsfhi3cgos.jpg

However it gets better,

The legend himself, Frank Miller, has also agreed to sign a very limited number of extra books outside of the Dark Knight 3.

frank-miller_zpsdadcstab.jpg

I have 18 spots for this and they will go on a 1st come 1st serve basis. The limit is 3 spots a person for items you are sending in for the signing. Just to clarify since I know people will ask, yes you can claim a Dark Knight 3 spot and then claim 3 spots for mail in.

The cost will be $600 per book you send in, this covers Franks fee, my fee, travel to NYC for the event, CGC FT, and Return shipping to you. If you want to sub on your own account you can remove $45 for each spot you claim.

Below you will find a list of Franks work:

In order for this signing to run smoothly I need your help with the following:

1) In order to claim a spot you must post :takeit:, take it, 1-3 spots or something to that effect in the thread. You can claim a spot via PM but I cant ensure that ill be able to post it for you in the thread before we sell out of spots. Please post how many spots you are claiming and if its for send in or Dark Knight 3 when you 1st post.

2) I need all books in hand by Nov 23rd. So you will not be able to mail in your own copies of Dark Knight 3 sadly. You will have to buy one of the ones I have for sale.

3) Payment can be made via cash, check, money order, credit card, or paypal. It will be due 50% on Nov 6th and 50% on Dec 4th (unless you have contacted me prior and been approved for time paymets)

4) Please make sure all your books are prepped as shown in this thread , also please make sure that all your books have your name and address on the backer board.

5) if you want books signed by one of the other guys and Frank please let me know. I assume several of you will want Frank and Klaus to sign books at this event.(there will be no extra charge for adding them to a book that Frank is already signing)

6) please be aware that claiming just one Frank Miller spot, does qualify you for the 2015 winter giveaway that goes live in November!

Finally, Frank will not be doing any sketches please dont ask!

FACEBK_851X3151_zpsa755105b.jpg

Dark Knight 3 #1 regular cover by Andy Kubert - CGC 9.8 - Signed by Andy Kubert, Klaus Janson, Brian Azzarello, & Frank Miller - $750 (There are only 5 spots open for Dark Knight 3 books with Franks sig, once those 5 are claimed I wont have anymore to post!)

i'll take 1