• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

GPA on BB28?

33 posts in this topic

1.0 = $1,350 last sale ($1,098 12 month average)

1.5 = $1,595 for both

Give a man a fish.....

...and he'll deride you for being sarcastic about his laziness before you handed him the fish.

lol

1.0 = $1,350 last sale ($1,098 12 month average)

1.5 = $1,595 for both

Thank you!

wait, you know he's kidding right?

giphy.gif

I'm old...why pay for what you can get for free? :D

I honestly don't really care if I lose money on a book I sell...I buy books based on what they're worth to me, and hope others do the same.

:facepalm:

symwg.jpg

I honestly don't really care if I lose money on a book I sell...I buy books based on what they're worth to me, and hope others do the same.

I'm guessing you'd be much cooler if I had the GPA data and spent the 10 bucks, but since a nicer individual provided me that info, your butthurt went into overdrive.

I'm guessing you'd be much cooler if I had the GPA data and spent the 10 bucks, but since a nicer individual provided me that info, your butthurt went into overdrive.

qVuLWYU.gif

If you are playing in books of that caliber I am sure you can afford a one month subscription.

What he said.

I'll add that if you're not using GPA as a tool help evaluate workable figures for buying/selling raw or slabbed books, you are infinitely more likely to get the short of a deal.

Rocky-

I pay the $10.95 a month not only to use GPA as a work tool, but I actually think it is fun (and equally informative) to research pricing trends with GPA.

Do I like seeing "$10.95 recurring charge :GPA Price Analysis" on my Paypal account every month?

Not particularly, can't say that I do.........but it's well worth it.