• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

**Firestorm 1 COVER -- sold **New Mutants 1 COVER -- sold**

59 posts in this topic

:o :o

Near-Grail piece for me that I've been searching for a while now. I can't believe it just turned up like this. :ohnoez:

Way to go man. Great to see this go into the hands of someone who appreciates it for their permanent collection and not what they think they could flip it for.

Seeing you take it put a big smile on my face.

Congrats.

Thanks, Chris! (thumbs u

:o :o

Near-Grail piece for me that I've been searching for a while now. I can't believe it just turned up like this. :ohnoez:

Stuff like this makes me feel :cloud9:

Congrats buyer and seller!

I know eh?

Now if someone would just buy that Firestorm(for me even),bananas would never stop dancing!

I remember buying that issue off the spinner rack as a young kid...my first number one I believe! :cloud9:

Believe me tupes,if I could I would...but not a quark of a chance the bank will gimme the dough ray me.

Wow, awesome deals!

I don't play in this end of the pool but once I get past the sheer awesomeness of these pages, I immediately began to wonder how one goes about ensuring pages like this (and up) are packaged and insured. What's the shipping insurance run on something like this? I know a lot of people "take their chances" per se on art shipments. Curious.