• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

What would you do if you saw Action #1 at a yard sale?

98 posts in this topic

Tell the person what it was worth and leave? Offer to broker a deal? Buy it for a dollar?

I have to admit I'd probly buy it for a dollar then after I sold it come back and give them half.

What if she was also blind, had 10 cats, and her house was shaped like a shoe.

I'd buy it, sell it, then return and gloat about it to her that the comic she sold for a $1 I sold for $1,000,000

What would you do if you saw a kid reading Action #1 then he set it down and ran off to play? :whistle:

Tell the person what it was worth and leave? Offer to broker a deal? Buy it for a dollar?

I have to admit I'd probly buy it for a dollar then after I sold it come back and give them half.

Wow! Funny thing - I just bought an Action Comics #1 at an antique store yesterday!

(reprint) :grin:

What would you do if a box was misdelivered to you and it was apparently lost in the mail for years and was a box of Action #1's. And the drug store it was addressed to was still in business. :whistle: