• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Tec 69 Appreciation Thread

160 posts in this topic

Yep for $4400

Wow, that's a strong price.

Indeed! I was counter-offered less when I threw in my offer weeks back. Would be interesting to see if this trend continues for mid to low graded copies. I hope not yet until I get a copy lol

I'm also suspect of that price as I was also offered the book for much less weeks ago when it first showed up on eBay. Clearly I wasn't the only one so I highly doubt someone paid full price. Yes, I understand that's what shows up on watchcount, etc, but still...

What was the counter, how far off from the 4400 sale?

Yep for $4400

Wow, that's a strong price.

Indeed! I was counter-offered less when I threw in my offer weeks back. Would be interesting to see if this trend continues for mid to low graded copies. I hope not yet until I get a copy lol

I'm also suspect of that price as I was also offered the book for much less weeks ago when it first showed up on eBay. Clearly I wasn't the only one so I highly doubt someone paid full price. Yes, I understand that's what shows up on watchcount, etc, but still...

What was the counter, how far off from the 4400 sale?

Lets just say it was significant. I thought about it several times but that missing piece at the bottom of the spine really bothered me.

I wonder what a CGC 6.5 would bring in todays market?

file0176.jpg [/quote

paging Gator!!

4k a point... so 26k? thats what Rick is saying.

might ring true he has sold a copy and lowgrades at 2k a point.

So 3.0 is at 2k/point?

I wonder what a CGC 6.5 would bring in todays market?

file0176.jpg [/quote

paging Gator!!

4k a point... so 26k? thats what Rick is saying.

might ring true he has sold a copy and lowgrades at 2k a point.

So 3.0 is at 2k/point?

Yes. so a 3.0 about 6k. makes sense the clink 1.8 is at 1888$ with 12 days left.

I regret now going after two 3.0 at around 3k and a 4.0 at 4k last year... Too litlle data from oublic previous sales.