• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Mystery Men Comics 2 Sold/Closed

13 posts in this topic

Hi all... Just one for today great Lou Fine book and old label goodness :grin: I accept Paypal MO or check if paying by check we need to wait till it clears returns not allowed due to book being CGC graded. :takeit: rules but will listen to your PM's Price of this one is $1995 shipped, overseas to pay exact shipping :headbang:

mys5205a_zps87a337e2.jpg

I will add to this thread and vouch that the buyer is a heck of guy as well!!! He is a great collector with tons to add to this hobby!! as is the seller!!! What a deal. Great book, great price...top notch individuals!! Doesnt get much better than this.

BTW Dynamite first post!!! Hopefully this is the first of many to come WIlliam!!! :wishluck:

Again HUGE congrats to both parties :applause:

I'll add my "no worries" to Andy's and Bill's. He's a great guy who is problem free. He's just shy;)

Shy :roflmao:

shy of 52 cards in his deck, perhaps. but a great guy, and as solid as they come.