• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Matthew Stock

11 posts in this topic

New open thread anything/everything re: Matthew Stock :)

Marvel Preview #12 page 60 by Sonny Trinidad.

s_l1600.jpg

Owned this many years ago and would have taken it down myself for around $100. That didn't happen but the flip did fail.

Matt buys - $200 + $9.97 shipping.

Matt sells - $135 + $18.00 shipping (did it gain weight or something?)

He recently snagged a Don Heck/Romeo Tanghal Justice League of America issue 215 end page for $350 on a an Ebay Buy It Now and promptly turned around and reauctioned it and sold it for $380.00. I know of this one as I would have possibly picked it up on the buy it now myself if I had seen it first.

He recently snagged a Don Heck/Romeo Tanghal Justice League of America issue 215 end page for $350 on a an Ebay Buy It Now and promptly turned around and reauctioned it and sold it for $380.00. I know of this one as I would have possibly picked it up on the buy it now myself if I had seen it first.

Seems like a lot of work for a $30 profit (actually less after fees and shipping is factored in).

Is he the anti-Donnelly - his art falls in and bounces out immediately?

Profit probably isn't a concern after that free artwork he got when he stiffed Burkey and resold the piece.

House money.

Profit probably isn't a concern after all that free artwork he got when he stiffed Burkey and resold the pieces.

House money.

Was it more than the one piece that Burkey brought up here publicly? Curious...

Profit probably isn't a concern after that free artwork he got when he stiffed Burkey and resold the piece.

House money.

Was it more than the one piece that Burkey brought up here publicly? Curious...

Just the one...I clarified...

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Board=48&Number=8501993&Searchpage=1&Main=374715&Words=stock+romitaman&topic=0&Search=true#Post8501993