• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Stickers on slabs from Comiclink

23 posts in this topic

"No one likes the stickers but you. Please quit" - Tony Starks

https://www.change.org/p/comiclink-stop-affixing-logo-stickers-to-comic-book-slabs

That petition is two years old and only had around 30 people that signed. I bet it would get way more today.

Even more frustrating.....If I had a business (and I do) and even just thirty people were upset enough to create a petition to change such a small and easy thing like getting a new sticker, it wouldn't even be a second thought for me. I would do it. I would change it. I want those 30 people bidding on my items.

But then again, I'm not a total .

The only place I remember seeing CLink stickers is on the back of the "label" part of the slab. Who cares whether there's a sticker there—or 10 stickers for that matter. I don't spend much time reading the back of the CGC labels.

As the good Mr. Bob Storms once told me publicly in my own thread, "Why would I advertise for Comic Link when selling a book?"

Of course, keeping the sticker gives buyers a signal that they won't find out what you paid by checking GPA. :D