• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

cheetah's Last Sales Thread...EVER!!!!

109 posts in this topic

Gotta head home. I will post some more later on. I answered a bunch of PMs but there were more left than when I first started. I would aks that if you are interested in something, check my Registry set to see if I might have it. It's not 100% but it is close.

sig.jpg

Hate to see you go. The board will not be the same without you. I wish I could get a book or two from you. (But my bank manager says "bad timing")... You've been great to me and my collection addiction.

All the best.

I don't really want to do the comic-book thing anymore.

As others have said, I hate to see you go, but if you've lost that loving feeling, I get it.

Should be an epic sales thread, and when you're done, I hope you'll still drop by and say hi from time to time. :hi:

Hmm...for decades I've been "losing that feeling," but every time I cycle back around and the magic returns. Hate to see you give up, but obviously you know yourself better than anyone!

Good luck with the sale and your future endeavors.

I can see why you want to sell out and leave the hobby with all those krappy old books you have/had. Who wants 60 and 70 year old comics when there are all these great variants and 2d prints being published today that are brand new!