• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

JUSTICE LEAGUE: PART ONE (11/17/17)
5 5

2,041 posts in this topic

First Photos of Ezra Miller as Barry Allen Surface From Justice League

Pictures of Ezra Miller as The Flash / Barry Allen in the set of the upcoming Justice League film have surfaced on the internet.

It looks like that the actor got a new haircut in preparation for his role in the said film.

IMG_20160414_193348-206x300_zpsmcglgbjd.jpg

IMG_20160414_193348-206x300_zpsmcglgbjd.jpg

Edited by SkunkApe

...It looks like that the actor got a new haircut in preparation for his role in the said film...

That should please a few people... :whistle:

Barry Allen had three hairs that hang down on his forehead; NOT FIVE!

:sumo:

(:

But it is cool as a fan to be loyal to a character design. Let's just hang in there and see what the results may be. Batfleck and Gadot Woman rocked it for the movie!

:whee:

Good guy? Maybe not.

Willem Dafoe Joins Justice League Cast

Willem Dafoe is set to become a good guy in DC's Justice League movies.

However, according to The Hollywood Reporter, that's all the information we're getting for now. Dafoe will be appearing in both parts of the Justice League movies, but we don't know any more details of his character beyond him being one of the good guys. Dafoe, of course, played bad guy Green Goblin in the first Spider-Man film.

Lucifer?

Power Girl?

Or just a really deadly sniper?

Good guy? Maybe not.

Willem Dafoe Joins Justice League Cast

Willem Dafoe is set to become a good guy in DC's Justice League movies.

However, according to The Hollywood Reporter, that's all the information we're getting for now. Dafoe will be appearing in both parts of the Justice League movies, but we don't know any more details of his character beyond him being one of the good guys. Dafoe, of course, played bad guy Green Goblin in the first Spider-Man film.

Really... Martian Manhunter, maybe meh

I believe it when I see it...

J.K. Simmons Talks Size Of Commissioner Gordon's Role In Justice League

"I don't get started on that until June, and my part in the first one is very small," Simmons told DP/30. "I'm excited to be playing that iconic character in that iconic series."

"I'm going into a thing that hopefully will be 2, 3, 4, maybe more movies for me, and my part in the first one is really very small," he added. "But obviously, we know who the guy is. We know his whole backstory, based on the comic book. So, I'm just gonna finish doing my research on that. And probably not watch the other actors who have played the part, because that is kind of intimidating, honestly, and I don't think I would find that to be productive. So, I'll do my take."

What a down-to-earth individual.