• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

JUSTICE LEAGUE: PART ONE (11/17/17)
5 5

2,041 posts in this topic

i'm starting to wonder how are all the movies going to be interlock with each other and affect each moving forward.

As much as we can assume it is straightforward, I hear what you are saying.

- could they use certain movies to develop teams, which then lead to later individual movies?

- could teams lead to smaller 'Worlds Finest' appearances like Booster Gold & Blue Beetle?

It will be interesting.

i'm starting to wonder how are all the movies going to be interlock with each other and affect each moving forward.

As much as we can assume it is straightforward, I hear what you are saying.

- could they use certain movies to develop teams, which then lead to later individual movies?

- could teams lead to smaller 'Worlds Finest' appearances like Booster Gold & Blue Beetle?

It will be interesting.

plus it can also be like a past movie event or element become a bigger problem in another film. like we are seeing with MOS final events play a big part in BvS.

I think it is the New 52 JL route where they meet for the first time for the common cause and the story expand to individual member and their origin stories. It's like opposite of what Marvel is doing with their Avengers.

Thanks for pointing this out. I didn't realize the approach as I never read the New 52 books.

J.K Simmons is Commissioner Gordon in Justice Leage

Oscar-winning actor J.K. Simmons has been cast as Commissioner Gordon in Justice League: Part One, according to The Hollywood Reporter.

J.K. Simmons is no stranger to superhero movies, and is probably best known among fans for his excellent role as J. Jonah Jameson in the Sam Raimi Spider-Man trilogy.

This is exciting news because not only is Simmons a fantastic actor, it also means the rumors that Jim Gordon is already dead in the DCEU were not true.

:o

J.K Simmons is Commissioner Gordon in Justice Leage

Oscar-winning actor J.K. Simmons has been cast as Commissioner Gordon in Justice League: Part One, according to The Hollywood Reporter.

J.K. Simmons is no stranger to superhero movies, and is probably best known among fans for his excellent role as J. Jonah Jameson in the Sam Raimi Spider-Man trilogy.

This is exciting news because not only is Simmons a fantastic actor, it also means the rumors that Jim Gordon is already dead in the DCEU were not true.

:o

:applause: