• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SOLD AND SHEATHED

40 posts in this topic

He never closed the thread - book is yours! :baiting:

Everyone is on my personal list

If its not the first guys book then its definitely the second guy's.

Sure. Why not?

I mean no offence, but maybe now would be the time to edit the original topic, as it seems to be confusing a bunch of people since it hasn't been crossed out..? I'm new here, but I found it confusing as well, until reading through the entire thread.

Brad

Sure. Why not?

I mean no offence, but maybe now would be the time to edit the original topic, as it seems to be confusing a bunch of people since it hasn't been crossed out..? I'm new here, but I found it confusing as well, until reading through the entire thread.

Brad

:applause:

Sure. Why not?

Brad

:applause:

That's the spirit Brad! You have to have brass cojone's and no fear of death to be a part of these threads sometimes.

Sure. Why not?

Brad

Guess you didn't read the post immediately before your's.

Like, literally, right .. before .. your's...