• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Great prices ... Just flying off the wall ....

120 posts in this topic

I want to walk in there, stare him in the face, and say bro my buddy just bought 200 longboxes for $200 and every book on your wall is in them. He has them in his quarter box when he goes to conventions. Most of those there are still in the quarter box.

I want to walk in there, stare him in the face, and say bro my buddy just bought 200 longboxes for $200 and every book on your wall is in them. He has them in his quarter box when he goes to conventions. Most of those there are still in the quarter box.

or go in and sell the same books to him for 30% of his asking price. If he's actually capable of selling those books at those high prices, then everybody wins.

Wall Crawler PLEASE go in there offering to sell him some of those books at 10% When he declines say WHY

WHY SIR?

Just imagine if this guy got any actual valuable books-ASM 129 or something. The rest of the wall would EXPLODE into confetti.

Does he have any keys there? Af15's spidey 1's avengers 1's? If not, he is smart. Those books cost him cents and by the look of those prices, he aint going to retire even if he sells off all of them at once. To the owner, its probably better to keep those books than to sell them. It does have at least 1 guy taking the time to drive there, going in to look at them and take pictures. If he doesnt have any keys, af15's and such, its still pretty smart. From the looks of it, he doesnt make any money selling these books so its just eye candy.

He could try to justify those ridiculous prices by claiming that many collectors have been left behind by the stratospheric rises seen in comics values over the last few years and, although his books do currently seem a little aggressively ticketed, in no time at all they'll start looking cheap. You can't lose.

Joking.

Not eye candy eye turds

I get it i get it, what we collect sucks what you collect is best.

You roundhouse kicking in the middle of a supermarket hero you

It wasn't in 'the middle' of the supermarket-get it right!

:sumo: