• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Christmas list

36 posts in this topic

STUNTMAN #3

mm

....didn't see this one, but did see a Boy Explorers 2 at the VAComicon this past weekend....... sweet shape, under 2K, and from a collector who got it straight from the Harvey warehouse :cloud9: ....... nice. GOD BLESS....

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

For some reason the BE 2 is much more common than the Stuntman 3. Maybe there were more subscribers to BE, so more copies were mailed out. Given that S&K are kind of on the outs these days, now would probably be a good time to try to track a copy down. Very, very tough book, though.

This one was GORGEOUS too.......oh, how I wanted it. I'm told that CGC will no longer slab either of these due to difficulties in verifying authenticity..... although HA has a Stuntman 3, slabbed, n the Archives.... GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

....never thought I'd see S&K fall from grace........ :sorry:

Great idea!

My list, just off the top of my head:

Wonder Comics 1 & 2

This Magazine is Haunted 16

Zip Comics 32

Silver Streak Comics 14

I'd like just the guts to a Wonder Comics 2...but somehow I don't think 2016 is going to be my year or 2017, 18, 19....ha ha

IMG_8388_zpstkhelbmk.jpg

I want your 2 Adventure :takeit:

I always want a lot of comics for Christmas but seldom get them. I gift myself on my birthday.

For Christmas I request a book about comics or pulps like the Saunders paintings or Baker books. Sometimes the family comes through with something like the DC scrapbook that was published a few years ago.

This year, I think I will ask for the Planet collection from 2morrows.

I probably am not going to get any GA comics from Santa this year so how about this?

comkillroys27_zpsurn87qqn.jpg

That is Great!