• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

All Star 8 CGC 5.0 Cr-OW Pages Original Owner Book

60 posts in this topic

I recently acquired this book and am the second owner. I am not going to bother talking up the book as it's just not needed.

Book was pressed by Matt and was graded a 5.0. It was placed in a magazine holder and presents very well with most of the defects being on the back cover.

The notes are as follows

Bottom Staple Multiple Tear

Full Top Back Cover Multiple Tear

Left Bottom Back Cover Crease Breaks Color

Right Center Front Cover Lite Crease

Right Center Front Cover Small Multiple Tear

Spine Lite Stain

Staple Lite Multiple Rusted

Top Back Cover Crease Breaks Color

Light Foxing Whole book

I am looking for $45,000 on this book Cash, Check or Money Order Only. Book can bee seen at my shop by appointment. I would also be willing to meet up if someone wants to do a deal in person, I am in Philadelphia PA area so generally the north east area.

I will consider Major graded keys in partial trade. Specifically looking for a restored Cap 1 and a Cap 3.

There will be no returns on this book and if it needs to be shipped I will cover the shipping.

First :takeit: via any means get the book.

Questions or offers just contact me. No low balls or probation and list members. I am well aware of the very limited GPA data on this book.

Thanks

James G

shocked_zpsr9eb6ln3.jpg

Now that's a nice book! WOW! Last I heard discussed, consensus was that AS8 was going for about $10k per point, so the price seems to be good as well.

8-10K...this is attractively priced for the astute collector