• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CLOSED A few nice High Grade CGC books MP 15, MS 32, Spectre 1

19 posts in this topic

Here's a few books some of you may like.

1. Here's the deal-io. :takeit: in the thread trumps all, even PM negotiations that have been ongoing or completed (In other words, get the :takeit: posted as quick as you can) . Whoever posts :takeit: first gets it. (Unless the buyer prefers to stay anonymous, then my posting of ^^ closes that book or item.)

2. No Probies or HOSers.

3. Shipping on CGC graded books is $10 for a double boxed (as bomb proof as I can make it) box, and I usually go to the post office at least 3 times a week so it will get shipped quickly.

4. Front and back cover scans will be loaded and I will list major defects I am aware of.

5. Payment by Paypal.

6. Please let me know if you have any questions about any of the scans, I can get you pics, more scans, whatever you need.

7. Returns - 14 Days. I'll take it back as long as it's in the same condition as when I shipped it. If you have a problem just let me know. I want you to be happy with what you receive.

9. I think I covered it all but I'm sure you'll let me know if I missed anything. :grin: