• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Star Wars The Force Awakens!! You Make the Call!! :)

21 posts in this topic

If you had a chance to see this movie say a couple of weeks before release but more than likely the copy viewed was not the greatest for viewing, would you go ahead and watch it or wait and see it in all it's glory at the theatre? :)

Don't do it.

I watched the original Wolverine movie a month before the release and not all the CGI was completed and it was not good.

With Star Wars, the excitement and seeing it with all the fans is the way to go IMHO. The surround sound and 3D IMAX will be worth it. If you can get a copy to keep and view after you see it then I would do that. Then watch it over and over again until the DVD is released.

lol thanks for all the PMs, but the first word in my initial sentence was "IF". :) I don't actually have access to any kind of copy of this movie, good or otherwise. I myself would be torn, but if I could watch it at home on my big screen and sound system right now.....maybe. I would still go and see it in the theatre at least once though.

I was working for a newspaper when Revenge of the Sith came out. I had the chance to see the movie a week or two early.

Instead I gave the ticket to a board member for free. I really wanted to see it but in the end I wanted the experience with all of my friends. (And didn't want to make the long drive)

Our group was first in line and we had great seats.

Trailers to be played at Star Wars have been revealed:

The Trailers that will play in front of Star Wars: As if I wasnt excitied enough just for the movie.

BATMAN V SUPERMAN: DAWN OF JUSTICE, FINDING DORY, INDEPENDENCE DAY: RESURGENCE, THE HUNTSMAN'S WINTER WAR, THE JUNGLE BOOK, X-MEN: APOCALYPSE and more CAPTAIN AMERICA: CIVIL WAR, and Now STAR TREK 3

The Trailers that will play in front of Star Wars: As if I wasnt excitied enough just for the movie.

BATMAN V SUPERMAN: DAWN OF JUSTICE, FINDING DORY, INDEPENDENCE DAY: RESURGENCE, THE HUNTSMAN'S WINTER WAR, THE JUNGLE BOOK, X-MEN: APOCALYPSE and more CAPTAIN AMERICA: CIVIL WAR, and Now STAR TREK 3

Worth going to see it for the trailers. :D

Worth going to see it for the trailers. :D

lol Absolutely!

:banana: Chris

:applause:

lol thanks for all the PMs, but the first word in my initial sentence was "IF". :) I don't actually have access to any kind of copy of this movie, good or otherwise. I myself would be torn, but if I could watch it at home on my big screen and sound system right now.....maybe. I would still go and see it in the theatre at least once though.

So everybody publicly says don't do it, and then sends you PMs asking for the link?

LMAO

actually only one person that posted in thread. :)

:hi: it was me and I still stand by my earlier post. Who wouldn't want a copy to watch as many times as they want after seeing it on the big screen?

Nope it's the completed version. All bells and whistles present.

As tempting as it is, I would still wait for a big screen so I could totally be blown away. Then watch the copy as many times as I want.