• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Official 2015 CGC Forum Holiday Raffle **Saturday, January 2nd @ Noon**

1,369 posts in this topic

Mike has been traveling the world with a group of hardcore bronies, going from con to con and having a ball. He likes to be called Donkey now. Last I heard, he was in Thailand doing God knows what. Here's a pic he sent me.

donkeyboy.jpg

Anyway, I'll see if I can't get in contact with him, and let him know you want his box. ;)

Yes Hokie...this one actually is me... :P

Just getting it out of the way...he's gonna bring it up anyways...

Sorry to resurrect an old thread, and this is not a complaint.

Is anyone on here friends with mikenyc outside of the boards? Or knows if anything is going on with him?

I won mike's raffle prize, he sent me a message and we went back and forth (it was a mystery box). I've sent him a few messages over the last few months, no response. I noticed they hadnt been read, then checked and he hasn't been on the boards since early-Jan.

Just thought I'd check up, see if anyone knows what's going on with him, thanks

Popular to contrary belief, the wicked Bronie story was nothing more than muck racking and damages my unbelievable reputation. hm

I completely screwed up and haven't been on in a couple months. I will rectify this atrocity that I have created.

My apologies Jacey!!

Mike has been traveling the world with a group of hardcore bronies, going from con to con and having a ball. He likes to be called Donkey now. Last I heard, he was in Thailand doing God knows what. Here's a pic he sent me.

donkeyboy.jpg

Anyway, I'll see if I can't get in contact with him, and let him know you want his box. ;)

I have much tighter thighs than that! :taptaptap:

donkeyboy.jpg

I have much tighter thighs than that! :taptaptap:

Look...if you're going to make this a competition... :grin:

donkeyboy.jpg

:gossip: I already knew it was you......

donkeyboy.jpg

:gossip: I already knew it was you......

Can't fool you I guess...