• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Official 2015 CGC Forum Holiday Raffle **Saturday, January 2nd @ Noon**

1,369 posts in this topic

I finally was able to get my raffle prize from SpideyFein from the p.o. Box in the states....it's been waiting there for me for almost a month.

I had mentioned to him that the ninja turtle was fit my step daughter and he included an extra turtle toy.

C902626B-B43A-4EFD-B1B9-C015D11D9C8F_zps1en9lv1y.jpg

On top of that, he send the Hulk 182 because it took him a little longer to ship it than he intended.

Thanks SpideyFein!

I finally was able to get my raffle prize from SpideyFein from the p.o. Box in the states....it's been waiting there for me for almost a month.

I had mentioned to him that the ninja turtle was fit my step daughter and he included an extra turtle toy.

C902626B-B43A-4EFD-B1B9-C015D11D9C8F_zps1en9lv1y.jpg

On top of that, he send the Hulk 182 because it took him a little longer to ship it than he intended.

Thanks SpideyFein!

(thumbs u so happy you like them man. I hope she enjoys the turtles as well. I just realized I should have included some TMNT adventures comics. They are cool too if you want to get her started on the books!

Great things come to those that wait...

Today I got the 2nd Mystery Box from Greggy. The first one arrived a few weeks back and was full of Marvel goodness which I posted here. But, as great as that was, this is the one I was really excited about.

For those that remember collecting in the era where you may go into an old book store and discover they had comics, you felt like you found lost treasure. I had the feeling today! Growing up in this era, I loved the DC 100 Pagers. I wasn't collecting at this time but remember buying some as a little kid if I got the chance. Loved how many stories were in them. When I won the first choice in the Raffle, I knew my pick. The King, Greggy, lived up to his reputation and then some!

Winning the top choice in the Raffle was great. Greggy's prizes are awesome and generous beyond words. A huge shout out to Greggy from me!

Without further adieu...

025_zps2oirxhps.jpg

024_zps0lfxzcvm.jpg

023_zpsjnczgfss.jpg

022_zpsoixotj25.jpg

021_zpste0j9hvr.jpg

020_zpsrjzxknkr.jpg

018_zpskizyk1qj.jpg

017_zps5dddc68a.jpg

:applause: That DC-20 :luhv: I need to add that to my collection, I remember having it when I was a kid. I need to find a nice copy to put back.

Sorry to resurrect an old thread, and this is not a complaint.

Is anyone on here friends with mikenyc outside of the boards? Or knows if anything is going on with him?

I won mike's raffle prize, he sent me a message and we went back and forth (it was a mystery box). I've sent him a few messages over the last few months, no response. I noticed they hadnt been read, then checked and he hasn't been on the boards since early-Jan.

Just thought I'd check up, see if anyone knows what's going on with him, thanks

Mike has been traveling the world with a group of hardcore bronies, going from con to con and having a ball. He likes to be called Donkey now. Last I heard, he was in Thailand doing God knows what. Here's a pic he sent me.

donkeyboy.jpg

Anyway, I'll see if I can't get in contact with him, and let him know you want his box. ;)

Mike has been traveling the world with a group of hardcore bronies, going from con to con and having a ball. He likes to be called Donkey now. Last I heard, he was in Thailand doing God knows what. Here's a pic he sent me.

donkeyboy.jpg

Anyway, I'll see if I can't get in contact with him, and let him know you want his box. ;)

One can only imagine what's in his box after seeing his pic. lol