• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Tarzan 2016 trailer HD

99 posts in this topic

:o

....been a Burroughs fan forever and it looks semi faithful to the source material..... I'm down with this. GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

I like it. Tarzan at one time was in the big three. Superman,Batman and Tarzan.

I think it will do good. People forget how big Disney`s Tarzan was at the box office.

.... when was this ? GOD BLESS...

I think it will do good. People forget how big Disney`s Tarzan was at the box office.

The 1930s to 1960s. At least that`s what my grandfather would tell me.

He also says the Lone Ranger was number 4 back then.

I grew up in the 80's, so I remember how cool Greystoke was, when it introduced me to the material. Then there was random viewings of the campy "Tarzan, The Ape Man" with Bo Derek. I always thought Disney's 1999 take brought ho-hum results at the box-office, but upon researching it on the mojo site. WOW! http://www.boxofficemojo.com/movies/?id=tarzan.htm

My parents grew up with the Johnny Weismuller (did I spell that right?) ones.

The only Tarzan movie I went to in theaters was "Tarzan and the Lost City", but I walked out by the last half hour. Only went because I had such a crush on The Lover's Jane March.

When I posted the Trailer I didn't realize Dark Horse Entertainment was involved. That gives it some comic book lineage.

And the posters and banners have a 'classic' feel. Nice. (thumbs u

tarzan.jpg

Not that you need to track all posts...

Dark Horse movie and TV deal notes Tarzan comic part of movie

Expect much more from Dark Horse!

I grew up in the 80's, so I remember how cool Greystoke was, when it introduced me to the material. Then there was random viewings of the campy "Tarzan, The Ape Man" with Bo Derek. I always thought Disney's 1999 take brought ho-hum results at the box-office, but upon researching it on the mojo site. WOW! http://www.boxofficemojo.com/movies/?id=tarzan.htm

My parents grew up with the Johnny Weismuller (did I spell that right?) ones.

The only Tarzan movie I went to in theaters was "Tarzan and the Lost City", but I walked out by the last half hour. Only went because I had such a crush on The Lover's Jane March.

Greystoke... :cloud9:

The trailer looks and feels terrific - i just wish S.L.Jackson wasn't in it - can't stand that guy...(except his work with spike lee and sir charles in their new commercials).