• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Comic prices on ebay that make you LOL!

12 posts in this topic

As the title says... What bizarreness have you found that's worth a laugh!

Try this for size lol!

ebay

$_57.JPG

I have to wonder what Stan was thinking when this was presented to him to sign. And what is the seller thinking with this ludicrous price?! It is at least $1,200 over priced!

Let's see what you've found :)

lol does stan lee like dc books more or was he sort of shocked he got this book that he actually took the time to notice where he was going to sign it?

The reason is ask is because that is actuallly one of the nicest sig placements ive seen for his sig. lol and its on a DC book.

I have to wonder what Stan was thinking when this was presented to him to sign. And what is the seller thinking with this ludicrous price?! It is at least $1,200 over priced!

That was a Big Bang Theory episode about 3 years ago, Stan Lee coming to the comic book store, Sheldon has to go to court for the ticket he got driving Penny to the ER...

That was a Big Bang Theory episode about 3 years ago, Stan Lee coming to the comic book store, Sheldon has to go to court for the ticket he got driving Penny to the ER...

Yeah, Sheldon said it would be a one of a kind book that no one else would have. I guess he was wrong!

Yeah, Sheldon said it would be a one of a kind book that no one else would have. I guess he was wrong!

haha awesome. never watched big bang before but I have heard good things.