• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Win all 47 Dark Night Variants- Howard Stern

55 posts in this topic

What? Did I hear correctly,47 variants! How crazy this variant thing has become. :eyeroll:
You underestimate their marketing kung fu.

"The grand prize winner will also receive sketch versions for many of the covers. In total that's 85 different versions of Issue #1..."

What? Did I hear correctly,47 variants! How crazy this variant thing has become. :eyeroll:

"The grand prize winner will also receive sketch versions for many of the covers. In total that's 85 different versions of Issue #1..."

:facepalm:

lol Yeah, makes all those Turok 1's a little less of a bitter pill. "Fool me once" and all that. But 47X? That's brutal. 85 with some marker hits is guantanamo-level waterboarding.

lol Yeah, makes all those Turok 1's a little less of a bitter pill. "Fool me once" and all that. But 47X? That's brutal. 85 with some marker hits is guantanamo-level waterboarding.

Don't get me wrong I'm a Batman fan, but... doh!

Don't get me wrong I'm a Batman fan, but... doh!

Same here. Huge Dark Knight fan, plus the storyline sounds excellent. But it's painfully obvious DC is putting all their chips on DKIII to bail out their numbers. All in, do or die, cash-extraction time.