• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Crying the Canadian Blues (How low can the Loonie go??)

267 posts in this topic

One thing you need to remember ... predictions are something we cannot guarantee to happen exactly what we expect.

Still... I hope our dollar will bounce back better! :wishluck:

Most analysts are just looking at the trend and extrapolating from there. How many called the huge drop in the price of oil before it happened? Or the 2008 market crash?

Our dollar will climb when the price of oil climbs. Can't wait.

One thing you need to remember ... predictions are something we cannot guarantee to happen exactly what we expect.

Most analysts are just looking at the trend and extrapolating from there. How many called the huge drop in the price of oil before it happened? Or the 2008 market crash?

:banana:

If alternative energies continue to advance oil becomes less needed.

We'll either need advances in oil production technology or economic diversification.

We'll bounce back - we're a rich country with lots to offer but leadership just needs to help us back on track.

:banana:

It was 60 degrees in Boston today. Not much oil burning this winter.