• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

1 decade ago.......

46 posts in this topic

That thread is one of the truly iconic threads in the history of these Boards, right up there with the "Wheels are Turning" and "Sonny Boy" threads.

I remember that thread as fondly as I remember the Chernobyl accident. The main difference is that the remnants of the latter are safely buried under a mountain of concrete and will never see the light of day again.

That thread is one of the truly iconic threads in the history of these Boards, right up there with the "Wheels are Turning" and "Sonny Boy" threads.

I remember that thread as fondly as I remember the Chernobyl accident. .

lol

This is why we need to start a movement ...BBB or Bring Bob Back....we need that kind of muckraker and get the boards blood going.....he is still on ebay and still a part of fandom...but his presence on the boards whether you like him or not...makes for some interesting times....

This is why we need to start a movement ...BBB or Bring Bob Back....we need that kind of muckraker and get the boards blood going.....he is still on ebay and still a part of fandom...but his presence on the boards whether you like him or not...makes for some interesting times....

I say leave it as it is. Bob did not do himself any favor by his behavior and I personally don't think we need to have a repeat. 2c

Even if he came back, he'd find a way to get himself booted all over again.

Even if he came back, he'd find a way to get himself booted all over again.

At this point I doubt he would want to hang out with all of us stone agers.