• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Mystery Diners episode tonight

15 posts in this topic

I was looking through the guide and saw tonight's episode of Mystery Diners is taking place in a Comic Book themed restaurant in Brooklyn NY. Just wanted to post incase anyone had an interest. Curious to see what this place is all about.

Incase anyone has never seen the show, its a reality show that goes undercover at restaraunts when the owner suspect theft. I am sure its partially staged . But I dont care about that , just want to see what restaurant it is in Brooklyn since its not too far from NJ.

I have never heard of this show so I looked it up. Appears that it is fake, but thats ok as long as it entertains me, I guess. So that the rest of you don't have to google it, it looks like it plays on the Food Network at 10PM (westcoast).

Shoot would have helped if I listed the network. Thanks CAHokie

No problem, Im looking forward to watching it. Thanks for posting about it. :)

I watched parts of it, and can pass on that it was poorly executed fiction as most Mystery Diners episodes are.

The guy ran a Comic themed burger joint. The help was stealing the comic books and selling them, then buying them back as reprints(??). It was headache inducing as the show's star continued to mercifully refer to one of the stolen books as Iron Man #57.

Seriously, the show just sucks.....phoney baloney all the way.

A lot of these shows are fake.

My brother is in a business that he has ties to a lot of people that has no idea with what to do with their money so his friend purposely offers the dumbest ideas for reality shows and tries to get them on TV.

One was somewhat successful.

The second one is in development. I don't want to say what the premise is. However, the producers developed the premise of someone doing something in their house that they legally need to do under state regulation.

My brother: So who is this guy?

His producer friend: We have not found him yet. But we will.

I watched parts of it, and can pass on that it was poorly executed fiction as most Mystery Diners episodes are.

The guy ran a Comic themed burger joint. The help was stealing the comic books and selling them, then buying them back as reprints(??). It was headache inducing as the show's star continued to mercifully refer to one of the stolen books as Iron Man #57.

I don't even know how this show is still on.

I don't even know how this show is still on.

It's one of the few quasi-reality shows I watch on a regular basis. This, The Profit, and Flipping Vegas.

I get a kick out of Styles outrage each episode.

I don't know what I was expecting out of a comic book themed restaurant but that was not it....at all. It was more of an informercial for the guy's book.