• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

BACK TO THE FUTURE #1 s/s GIVEAWAY ---inquire within

58 posts in this topic

I wanted to do this around Christmas, but time just got away from me---so I'm starting off 2016 with a BTTF giveaway.

The Bob Gale signing was hands down my favorite event of the year---and I did a number or really great books with Bob on this one.

First and foremost, I really need to give a huge amount of props to my boy, Jon Jespersen, and his artist, Corbyn Kern. They supplied a magnificent cover variant for that op.

I HIGHLY encourage all of you who are considering getting a Michael J. Fox s/s done to contact JJ at jonjesper on the boards and purchase copies of his book for that event.

DO IT.

DO IT NOW! :sumo:

I also wanted to give big virtual hi-fives to all the other facilitators who helped me execute books this past year, my witnesses who hit the floor with me, and those who took books on for me when I was unable to attend shows.

Most of all, a big thank you to all my clients.

And this is where we get to the crux of this post.

I'm going to be giving away a few BTTF books as a thank you.

SOMEBODY here is going to be the proud owner of a 9.9 MINT copy of BTTF #1 JJ's Comics & Art variant signed by Bob Gale.

I've got a pretty good run list of most people who did business with me this year---and I'm going to be giving some really great books away as a thank you.

Anyone who took part in any of my s/s ops or purchased from either of my two year end sales threads, please drop a reply in this thread with board name, real name (albeit NOT a must----your board name is just fine---real names help me ID you)----and what you took part in---can be any of the s/s signature ops or a purchase---and what you purchased.

At the end of the week, I'll be drawing some lucky winner(s).

These books will make GREAT additional signature books for Kevlar's upcoming MJF signing event. :thumbsup:

My thanks to all again for who took part in all the ops this year!

bttfsetB.jpg

I'll kick it off:

MadGenius (Jason Wright)

Opps:

Hayley Atwell (SHIELD 50th)

Ming-Na Wen (SHIELD 50th)

Phil Noto (Unbeatable Squirrel Girl)

Sanford Greene/Phil Noto (Runaways)

Cons:

NC Comic-Con

Sales thread:

Resurrection Man 1 CGC 9.8

Thanks, Rich!

Board Name: Toxiccitypimp

Purchased:

Rue Morgue #69 (Monster Squad Cast SS)

Texas Chainsaw Massacre #1 (Gunnar Hansen SS)

Opps:

Bob Gale BTTF

Pretty sure I did Star War Celebration (Hamill SS), but not 100%.

Thanks, and Happy New Year!

board name: matty_kay

purchased:

star wars annual 1 signed by mark hamill

star wars splinter of the minds eye signed by alan dean foster

opps:

star wars 7

wolverine 1 signed by stegman and horn (pending)

lando 1 signed by billy dee williams (pending)

with a few coming your way for london super con next month!

Hey Rich –

'Tis moi, Alex Wong

Opps – Wytches, Star Wars Celebration, Lee Majors et al., Lando, Weird World, Walking Dead 100, and Bob Gale.

Purchased books from your Thanksgiving Weekend thread too.

...and my personal favourite, Anne Margaret

Thanks again for all your work!!