• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

An All Thanos Infinity War page and THE Civil War pages to own!!!

10 posts in this topic

This Infinity War page is a very nice Thanos page, with a small standoff with Cap. Infinity War #5, page #9 asking $2,000 plus exact shipping (will ship worldwide)

Infinitywar-5-pg9.jpg

I think these are THE Civil War pages to own...Cap clocks Iron Man for the first time.

Asking $3,500 for the set plus exact shipping (will ship worldwide). I won't be shipping them framed but if someone is interested in local pick up, or can wait for me to deliver them at C2E2 then I can definitely leave the frame job intact...it's a really nice job, I think.

C4F8590B-916E-46EE-BBB5-970E247DACFB.jpg

C8C9779F-D6A8-4EB7-A7C7-497C97543567.jpg

7E0E6A13-037D-4A40-A064-CC01C7CF0AA1.jpg

Thanks for looking,

Jim

Heart you back JJ

Had the weirdest thing happen yesterday.

I had a random boardie PM me at 12:54 AM saying "I wanted to throw out an offer of $1500"

So I PMed back at 10:40 AM once I read it and said "it's yours, where are you based out of?"

A couple of hours later I get a PM back saying "I didn't think my offer was going to be replied too, and I think my wife bought some art from Albert Moy this morning so the Infinity War page is no longer in the budget"

Anyways, that being said I'm lowering the page to the same $1500 to anybody that is interested in it.

Thanks for looking,

Jim