• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

TORONTO COMICON March 18-20, 2016 presented by Fan Expo Canada

121 posts in this topic

www.comicontoronto.com

March 18-20

Metro Toronto Convention Centre

South Building

First guests announced:

ROBBIE AMELL

Firestorm on The Flash

ERNIE HUDSON

Ghostbusters

Tickets are already on sale.

We'll publish it closer to the event, although most of the tables are pre-sold, we have some spots open and sometimes schedules change. Some vendors on the boards may confirm that they are coming...

... and we'll have the full list of guests out around the 1st of February, but there will be guest announcements over the next few weeks, celebrity and comics.

Is there a list of vendors who will be selling at the show yet?

I'll be there, Shep, all set up. (thumbs u

Harley Yee, as usual. Major comics from Montreal. Can't remember if Wes Hagan sets up at this one.

Hoping to attend this one. Looking forward to meeting as many boardies as possible. I couldn't get drinks in Baltimore, but dammit if I don't buy at least one of you a drink. (thumbs u

Were you the one who picked up the bottle of balvenie's if so I'll be there just for a drink of that!

Hoping to attend this one. Looking forward to meeting as many boardies as possible. I couldn't get drinks in Baltimore, but dammit if I don't buy at least one of you a drink. (thumbs u

Would like to meet you, Liam. (thumbs u