• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Heritage Jan/Feb 2016 Auction

363 posts in this topic

Easy 100k You cant find a copy of Tec 27 or Action 1 complete for under that IMO.

I say again, the current Heritage 27 won't hit 100k

I going to bid 80k with Bp thats close.

why ? you already own a copy :makepoint:

My edit above. I have 2 offers for 100k on mine. Its just talk but one of the guys says no prob so i can get this for 80 out the door its worth the chance or i am stuck with it. But i have NO chance at 80.

Easy 100k You cant find a copy of Tec 27 or Action 1 complete for under that IMO.

My edit above. I have 2 offers for 100k on mine. Its just talk but one of the guys says no prob so i can get this for 80 out the door its worth the chance or i am stuck with it. But i have NO chance at 80.

correct...

correct...

:o No chance

correct...

I thought you wanted a Tec 28 anyways. (shrug)

correct...

I thought you wanted a Tec 28 anyways. (shrug)

I do Peter has not sent it to me yet (shrug) I cant say no when i have it can i Peter. :headbang:

correct...

That a slam dunk

Pure home run ....

Guesstimates looks into uncharted land cause no copies have been available in public marketplace so long. But anything with a cover on it should be expected to be north of 100K

Is it me or that Captain America comics 33 8.0 look over-graded? Yes I want it but no I'm not trying to talk it down. Piece piecing in upper left top corner and right side has color tan along side gets 8.0?

It is distracting for sure.

Yes, if you are referring to the top left corner.

I guess that's the major knock on the book as I don't believe CGC really takes off that much for dust shadows or tan lines. (shrug)

Man, that amateur resto sure is fuglely! :sick:

Exactly what part of the book looks fugly to you relative to its 4.5 VG+ grade? ???

I have seen a lot of unrestored 4.5 graded books that looks a lot worst than this restored 4.5 graded copy. hm

Look closely at the cover. Check out, for instance, the green circle with "64 Pages of Action."

starting to go through auction now...

bit bummed, as I had only cursory glanced at some books I might be interested in...

passing on bidding on:

restored batman 1, with trimmed sides

the batman 5 double cover...double rusty staples outweighs double cover to me

the cap 1, didn't realize all 3 sides were trimmed