• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

HFH lot of 10 books nice solid copies

10 posts in this topic

On the heels of KPR's success.

HFH lot of 10 books # 4, 5, 6, 8, 9, 11, 12, 13, 14, 16. Condition averages out to Fine some slightly less, no beaters and a very nice #5. Books are complete. Had these up a while back with no interest.

$50 shipped CONUS

Rules:

No listers.

First "take it" or :takeit:** IN THE THREAD ** wins

Payment: Paypal within 2 days please.

Shipping: USPS priority. I will do my best to have these in the mail ASAP after payment, however, weather forecast is predicting a possible snow hammering of our area come Friday through the weekend.

Returns: These are nice, solid readers, but if I missed something, I will accept returns within 7 days of receipt. Books must be returned in the condition they left me in. Return shipping on buyer.

These aren't for sale elsewhere. Think that covers the rules.

The link to my ebay ID and board kudos (which I should have more, but not bold to ask) are in my sig line.

Thanks for looking.

HFH4FC_zpsc19f8b9c.jpg

HFH5FC_zps3b85ef87.jpg

HFH6FC_zps2b659685.jpg

HFH8FC_zpsc05da3f4.jpg

HFH9FC_zpseb338792.jpg

HFH11FC_zps5c29b792.jpg

HFH12FC_zps46520f3f.jpg

HFH13FC_zps5245b33d.jpg

HFH14FC_zpse802d631.jpg

HFH16FC_zps8149deb9.jpg

Hey there!

Thanks for reaching out - definitely appreciate the thought and the offer. Admittedly I have a few of the books in your lot already, so could be interested in those I don't have or would be upgrades on those I do. Off the top of my head 4, 5, and 16 could fit that bill, but I'd have to check to see to be sure. Of course, if you're not interested in breaking up this larger lot, I understand.

Jon

Hey there!

Thanks for reaching out - definitely appreciate the thought and the offer. Admittedly I have a few of the books in your lot already, so could be interested in those I don't have or would be upgrades on those I do. Off the top of my head 4, 5, and 16 could fit that bill, but I'd have to check to see to be sure. Of course, if you're not interested in breaking up this larger lot, I understand.

Jon

looks like someone posted a PM as a post...

whups!

Hey there!

Jon

whups!

???(shrug) Weird - I was indeed responding to a PM received from Spidey-fan73, and yet it ended up getting posted here, live in the thread...?

EDIT - my bad, link to thread was in PM and I simply responded to wrong post (live thread vs. PM). doh!

Hey there!

Jon

whups!

???(shrug) Weird - I was indeed responding to a PM received from Spidey-fan73, and yet it ended up getting posted here, live in the thread...?

EDIT - my bad, link to thread was in PM and I simply responded to wrong post (live thread vs. PM). doh!

No harm, no foul. Would prefer to sell the lot as I'm trying to thin the heard, albeit super slow. As I stated, I saw KPR's thread and your comment.

If they don't move, they'll just stay in the box until the HFH show launches and I'll try again.

HFH # 9 by itself is worth the price because it's the finale of a two part story arch that is priceless!

You never truly know how whupass ol' Luke is until you read this story.

To me it's one of the best stories of the BA - A true hidden jem!

I've been saying that for years. Do not NOT pay Luke Cage!

Classic issue.