• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Frank Miller Signings for 2016

72 posts in this topic

I am attending Fan Expo Dallas and I would prefer to drop off my books with y'all, what are the fees associated with getting more Azarello signatures?

That sounds great we will be at Franks Booth the whole show, (not sure if they are going to have it listed under his name or ours)

Brian is $20 a book for CGC our fee is $5 per book. CGC is $50 per book and that includes FT and return shipping.

So, dumb question just for clarification, I would just hand over the item/s I wish to have signed to your booth, ready to go and paid for, and you guys handle the rest?

Yep if you don't want to meet Frank that's all you have to do

At this time we have no plans to change any pricing on any options offered. As has been said several times before if a price is too high for an item you want you're free not to buy it. Nobody has to have a Frank Miller signature on their items. The simple fact is that the price is set at what it's set at for it to be worth Frank's time. He has a lot going on and believe it or not he doesn't make his living signing comic books for us.

We currently have a signing on Wednesday with a very healthy amount of books. The numbers we took in from that signing alone and from the sketch covers that those dealers have solicited leave me with very little thought that any price points will change for 2016.

As I mentioned before and as stated in the FAQ if you're interested in a lower rate feel free to put together 50 books and pm me for a quote. Otherwise the prices are firmly set.

So if you're holding out for a lower prices I'm sorry to tell you that won't be coming anytime soon on our end. It's best to visit Ebay and try to catch a deal from these flippers who don't know how to market their products correctly or are all to eager to try and earn a fast dollar. Another options is to buy from one of the dealers who came to us with bulk numbers and were cut a deal that allows them to pass their savings on to the general public through the sale of their merchandise.

It looks like this one is flying under the radar on eBay. I bet someone gets a deal on this one. I should point out that is not my listing nor do I know that person.

Detective Comics #20 (2013 DC) New 52 Joker Sketch & SIGNED Frank Miller CGC 9.8

It looks like this one is flying under the radar on eBay. I bet someone gets a deal on this one. I should point out that is not my listing nor do I know that person.

Detective Comics #20 (2013 DC) New 52 Joker Sketch & SIGNED Frank Miller CGC 9.8

Don't count on it....most of the bidding comes in the last few hours.

It went for Joker Sketch $ 731.00 + 10.99 shipping

Another one:

721.00 plus 15.00 shipping

Best deal:

$ 535.00 + 30.00 Shipping

Best deal

www.ComicSketchArt.com !

Just for confirmation.

If I do the VIP $1000 CDN dinner thing with Frank Miller sketch in august, its $200 CDN or USD for the CGC SS fee?

I know its probably $200 USD - just trying to figure out how to get the best bang for my buck with a Miller Sketch. (that Punisher one you posted on facebook today BTW IS INSANE)

Thanks! :)

Best deal

www.ComicSketchArt.com !

Just for confirmation.

If I do the VIP $1000 CDN dinner thing with Frank Miller sketch in august, its $200 CDN or USD for the CGC SS fee?

I know its probably $200 USD - just trying to figure out how to get the best bang for my buck with a Miller Sketch. (that Punisher one you posted on facebook today BTW IS INSANE)

Is it a dinner or just a meet and greet? Where on FB is this insane Miller sketch?

Best deal

www.ComicSketchArt.com !

Just for confirmation.

Is it a dinner or just a meet and greet? Where on FB is this insane Miller sketch?

I hope this works

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10153626500402736&set=pcb.706111486195185&type=3&theater

I will be attending Mega Con in Orlando in May. I am completely new to the world of CGC Signature Series. If I am trying to get the CGC-verified signatures of Stan Lee, Frank Miller, and Klaus Janson on one of my books that has already been graded by CGC, how do I go about doing that? Thank you in advance for your response!!!

I will be attending Mega Con in Orlando in May. I am completely new to the world of CGC Signature Series. If I am trying to get the CGC-verified signatures of Stan Lee, Frank Miller, and Klaus Janson on one of my books that has already been graded by CGC, how do I go about doing that? Thank you in advance for your response!!!

The absolute easiest way is to either visit our booth at the show and drop it off or to visit NYComics booth and drop it off with them. There are some extra fees involved but it will 100% get done that way.

Other than that your best bet is to attend the DK3 signing on Saturday and get Frank to sign it there and then Klaus. Then a CGC witness will bring you to our booth and you will pay us Franks CGC fee of $150 and Klaus CGC fee of $20. We will start your paperwork for you and then have a cgc witness walk you to Stan Lees booth where you will pay NYComics Stan Lees price of $100 for cgc and they will finally bill you for the CGC Fees.

All in all between the 3 creators and CGC you are looking at a total of around $320-350ish

At a show Frank Miller's limit is 1 free signed item. I know his cgc signing fee is $150 and $205 total at a show to get multiple items signed. What is the cost after the 1 free signed item if you want another item signed, but not CGC'd, e.g. a HC book? As well, do we just drop the book off at your booth?

At a show Frank Miller's limit is 1 free signed item. I know his cgc signing fee is $150 and $205 total at a show to get multiple items signed. What is the cost after the 1 free signed item if you want another item signed, but not CGC'd, e.g. a HC book? As well, do we just drop the book off at your booth?

At the moment we have no plans to take in raw signature items at the booth. So I would plan on it just being the 1 non CGC item total at the show.

If it's something you'd like to have signed, the best thing to do is email us and we will get you a quote on our site.

I will also be attending Megacon in Orlando in May. I am also extremely new to the world of CGC Signature series. I would like to get the CGC verified signatures of Frank Miller and Klaus Janson on 2 books. Neither has been graded by CGC, they are both raw, ungraded books. What is the exact process I need to do to attain the CGC verified signatures and what will be the estimated fees? I greatly appreciate your instruction and please excuse my ignorance.