• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

One CGC graded mistake on E-bay!?

12 posts in this topic

I don't know if this has been posted already on this unique CGC graded Uncanny X-Men #281 @ 9.8!! Oops!.... let me rephase that Amazing Spider-man #281 @ 9.8.... insane.giftonofbricks.gifboo.giftakeit.gif

I wonder if CGC goes through any rechecking of their grading before it gets through the door?

XMEN #281 CGC 9.8 WHTE PGS RARE ERROR THAT CGC DID LOOK AT THIS RARE ERROR FROM CGC .THEY MESSED UP

I've had these before, geez, the seller seems to have a real "mad on" for CGC, why the hell did he have it graded in the first place. I've owned an Avengers #48, that had an Avengers #53 label on it. Big whoop! Maybe I should have sold that one as is and made 10 trillion dollars

whoop de do, i have a crappy comic with no cover, maybe i should carefully remove any cover trace and sell it is if the printer "forgot" to add that cover to the press "one of a kind" i'll say 27_laughing.gif

": wow i love the fact that these guys have gotten caught. now maybe people will buy books again with the itention of reading them.....wouldn't that be novel:) Answered on Mar-23-05

A: i agree with you 100% they finally got caught in a mistake. and they cant get out of this mess. i want everyone to see this error so they know how unperfect they really are. thankyou for taking time out to look at my auction "

Geez what a mistake they've made.....if he was going to try and slam CGC you would think he would use something like a missed resto......

I would like to select this seller for the eBay Dufus-of-the-Year Award. It's one thing to attribute more value to a comic due to a genuine printing error (double cover, etc.) but this is simply a slabbing/labeling error. This freakin' frootloop needs to git his head out of his mushroom smellin' [#@$%!!!] and drink some serious coffee!