• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

w Adventure/Adventure Comics and Suspense Comics

38 posts in this topic

Yep, Suspense 8 is a great one. Suspense 3 has long been the super gem of the run but all the issues are good, and tough to find in any condition approaching high grade. Issues 2,4, and 5 seem to be scarcer with less than 10 issues of each Universally graded by CGC.

As far as Adventures go, are you distinguishing between pre-hero (before #40) or are you referring to the whole run?

Great books guys.

Here's my contribution. Suspense #10 understandably doesn't get as much love, but I like it. Strong layout and the colors really pop!

#11 is also a classic... been on my want list since forever.

suspensecomics10.jpg

156121.jpg

Thanks to Adam flipping me a copy - I was able to bookend my Startling Terror 11 with a Suspense 8 this Summer!

:banana:

Who's the model for the picture? Loaned out from Esquire, Wally?

They are all his. I can definitely vouch that's he got good taste too.

156121.jpg

Thanks to Adam flipping me a copy - I was able to bookend my Startling Terror 11 with a Suspense 8 this Summer!

:banana:

That's a really gorgeous double set that you have there. (thumbs u

Now all you need is a copy of Witches Tales #12 to finish off your triple:

http://www.comics.org/issue/9785/cover/4/

A stunning all-green close up spider cover to go with your blue and red covers. :cloud9: