• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PGM: ASM 15. Help a new collector please

20 posts in this topic

.... it might go as high as 5.0.... nice eye appeal..... but it may have a sealed spine split. GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

4.5- solid collectible copy. presents nice enough for grade imo. no chipping/writing is a plus in this grade range. cover creasing doesn't spoil the art like many lower midgrade books. Could grade out @ 5.0 if those staples arent rusted( hard for me to tell in scan)

Thanks to you all for your thoughts- it is very helpful! I had it at a 4.5 or 5.0 mostly because despite the spine wear and a little tanning, the rest of the book is pretty nice. The staples are not rusty. I guess studying the Overstreet guide and looking at a million scans of CGC books is paying off. Thanks again!

Thanks Jimbo- I looked more closely and it doesn't look sealed to me but I am not 100% sure what to look for. Would you mind sharing if the suspicious area is on the pic of the top spine or on the pic of the bottom? I assume I would see a line from the inside of the cover where it would have been sealed?

... at the bottom..... and I'm not 100% either..... it may just be wear. GOD BLESS....

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u