• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

What's in the crosshairs for the next Big Hunt.

26 posts in this topic

It's time for myself to back down off $50-$300 dollar range, and go after some big game. The front runners as of now are FF1, AF15,ASM1,Phantom Lady 17, and BB28. Now I have to do the leg work and track a reasonable target for the hunt-good luck to the rest of the big game hunters. thumbsup2.gif

I know that my LCS does in fact have this book. I know because he had 6 "picture box" Spideys, and this was one of them. I bought 111 and 112. I want the rest, but have to put money elsewhere. So, if you want it, lmk. As i recall, it was nice, no less than vf and probably closer to VF/NM. PM me and we can discuss it.

Actually I was going to ask the same question myself. I thinking about spending upwards of $1,000+ on books shortly and I can't decide what to do. One nice book, two or three or maybe a whole handful. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

The more the merrier, especially in HG 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

I'd like to try and pick up a low-mid grade Timely war cover in Philly (preferably a Schomburg All-Select 893crossfingers-thumb.gif). Phantom Lady intrigues me as well. I've never really looked for GA but have always wanted to get a couple for the collection. Thank god I don't have the Gerber's. smile.gif

Also, I have a pending deal with Foolkiller that I have to complete before any of the above.

(So, actually, there are my next two big "kills".

I'd love to be able to find the few remaining Luke Cage and MTIO issues (and the handful of other issues) in my sig (see below and take pity smile.gif). I checked Mile High's website over the weekend since they're still having their big sale, but no dice.

Big thanks to Arex, who has helped me cross off a ton of the Luke Cage books a few weeks ago, as well as two Contest of Champions books that are on the way.

The Sgt Furys in my sig. After a flurry of filling holes from various sellers, Yee, Motor City, it seems I've hit the point where the books will be few and far between, which is OK.

I really want to wrap up ASM 150 - 300 in NM/NM+ by years end. I have em all, and in most cases in decently high grade, but I want virtually flawless raw books. They are all out there, but so many sellers expect 3 times guide for the NM+ books, and so many of those ASMs, especially in the 200s, can be obtained in real high grade for $4-$6.

Any slabbed or raw pedigreed ASM within my price range. Specifically at least 1 Curator, White Mountain, Western Penn and a higher graded Pacific Coast than the 8.5 I have.

I'd also like to put the Night Nurses to bed. =)