• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Show Your Suscha's

97 posts in this topic

How far into the 70's did the Suscha run go? Or is 74 the cut off?

Actually from Metro's website:

What makes the collection so special is not only the fact that the books are in overall spectacularly high grade condition with very rich inks and gloss and reflectivity that is so high it hardly makes sense, but that the books go back to the mid 1960s and go all the way up to 1976, - See more at: http://www.metropoliscomics.com/load_feature.php?article_id=268&type=feature&action=view#sthash.QOWxm5Td.dpuf

Kane did terrific work on picture frame covers, but he wasn't the only one. Here's some sweet work from Steranko and the Severins. The copies remind me that, with Suschas, the line between NM+ and NM/M is a very fine one.

DocSavage2cgc.jpg

Kull5cgc.jpg

How far into the 70's did the Suscha run go? Or is 74 the cut off?

Actually from Metro's website:

What makes the collection so special is not only the fact that the books are in overall spectacularly high grade condition with very rich inks and gloss and reflectivity that is so high it hardly makes sense, but that the books go back to the mid 1960s and go all the way up to 1976, - See more at: http://www.metropoliscomics.com/load_feature.php?article_id=268&type=feature&action=view#sthash.QOWxm5Td.dpuf

lol- this post cost me some money! I looked! Decided i couldn't pass up the CGC 9.6 conan #8 and a nice looking raw #16 graded 9.6 which was marked way down on sale. Forgot to make copies of scans before i purchased and metro has taken them down so will post in about a week or two.