• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Celebrate Dell'Otto!
15 15

4,993 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, ADAMANTIUM said:

My humble edition from the signing.... really humble, but I didn't expect it to be in the 9's either, and it looks like the "gold" was running out of ink lol 

20171018_144356.jpg

Yes that gold ink looks real sexy with the yellow label and yellow title.  :x

-J.

I know a lot of people aren't really pumped on how many versions of this Metal #2 cover there are, but I've been a pretty big fan of all of them and I think this might be the best one. Red cover w/ flaming swords.

IMG_4432.jpg

19 minutes ago, .mike said:

I know a lot of people aren't really pumped on how many versions of this Metal #2 cover there are, but I've been a pretty big fan of all of them and I think this might be the best one. Red cover w/ flaming swords.

IMG_4432.jpg

doh!

27 minutes ago, .mike said:

IMG_4432.jpg

Im partial to the yellow background with red flames McDonalds variant myself. Not sure when that one will be out?

Edited by kevhtx
this was a joke, there really isn't one AFAIK

Looks like the red virgin that was sold out is now back in stock with initially over 300 available. 

Also the price has increased from the original $30 to $40.

hm

Edited by RattyLa

1 hour ago, RattyLa said:

Looks like the red virgin that was sold out is now back in stock with initially over 300 available. 

Also the price has increased from the original $30 to $40.

hm

It has been back in stock for approximately one week; perhaps other exclusive Bulletproof Comics currently out of stock covers will be back in stock at some point.

15 minutes ago, Tec-Tac-Toe said:

It has been back in stock for approximately one week; perhaps other exclusive Bulletproof Comics currently out of stock covers will be back in stock at some point.

So the red virgins are back in stock because dc replaced the damaged ones they shipped.

5 minutes ago, Polirer said:

Prices are always lower initially and always go up after initial release.

Prices for Batman metal 1 dell’otto are the same as initial release. Has been out longer and price still the same.

it is okay to raise the price after seeing the red virgin variant do pretty well on the aftermarket when it was initially marked sold out and not available at NYCC, but at least recognize that could be part of the reason for the increase.

Edited by RattyLa

18 minutes ago, RattyLa said:

Prices for Batman metal 1 dell’otto are the same as initial release. Has been out longer and price still the same.

it is okay to raise the price after seeing the red virgin variant do pretty well on the aftermarket when it was initially marked sold out and not available at NYCC, but at least recognize that could be part of the reason for the increase.

Respectfully, I’m declining to get into a back and forth.

12 hours ago, kevhtx said:

Im partial to the yellow background with red flames McDonalds variant myself. Not sure when that one will be out?

This wasn't a joke actually. Not sure what the deal is with this one, like where/when they're releasing it or the print run, but it's for sure a real cover. Maybe someone from Bulletproof can chime in on the availability of this book

7 minutes ago, .mike said:

This wasn't a joke actually. Not sure what the deal is with this one, like where/when they're releasing it or the print run, but it's for sure a real cover. Maybe someone from Bulletproof can chime in on the availability of this book

Where did you see that cover ? I see no mention of it on Bulletproof's website.

17 minutes ago, .mike said:

It literally was a late night, Im hungry for McDonalds while reading CGC boards joke, but if you saw it, maybe Im clairvoyant. (shrug)

9 minutes ago, kevhtx said:

It literally was a late night, Im hungry for McDonalds while reading CGC boards joke, but if you saw it, maybe Im clairvoyant. (shrug)

There is no yellow background WW. See what you did Kev geez!

3 hours ago, Polirer said:

So the red virgins are back in stock because dc replaced the damaged ones they shipped.

Before there was a message/disclaimer on the sight that acknowledged the damaged books and that they would be replaced if you felt yours was damaged.  The disclaimer also stated that any extra copies not replaced would be destroyed to keep print run the same.  So is this no longer the case?  

11 minutes ago, kevhtx said:

Lol, I misread that. I read yellow and red, and I thought you were talking about the cover in the picture I posted.