• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Celebrate Dell'Otto!
15 15

4,993 posts in this topic

7 minutes ago, ygogolak said:

I will never order from them again.

well that's no good .. now I'm all worried about ordering from them now lol

Are they really that bad? because I really want this dell otto. ( I missed out on unknown's pre-sale, had it my cart and lost it while paying)

14 minutes ago, N7 M31 said:

well that's no good .. now I'm all worried about ordering from them now lol

Are they really that bad? because I really want this dell otto. ( I missed out on unknown's pre-sale, had it my cart and lost it while paying)

Not to derail too much, but I had bad experience too. I ordered from them. They sent me a partial wrong order and a damaged comic. It took many emails for them to finally answer. When they did, they acknowledged the error and said they would refund. They never did. I finally had to get it from American Express. I won the case with Amex because Amex could never get a hold of them either.

Anyway, I broke my ban on ordering from them for the Crain ASM 796 virgin and Dell'Otto ASM 797 set, so I am rolling the dice. Who knows what will happen. Fingers crossed. 

6 hours ago, ygogolak said:

No, this is a store virgin variant. The trade dress is the 1:25.

Looks like I may be wrong in this. I think that $100 price point is for the 1:25.

So, this should be about $50 ok pre-order because of the 2x cover price.

Regarding ASM 800

I was able to nab a raw at a better price than any shown through one of the FB groups. 

And I also picked up a cgc 9.8

If you’re interested in the raw copy feel free to message me. I will sell it for less than $100.

12 hours ago, N7 M31 said:

No problems for me when ordering from comicxposure.  Just giving people options for this book.

Edit: refer to my comment below.

12 hours ago, kevhtx said:

Not to derail too much, but I had bad experience too. I ordered from them. They sent me a partial wrong order and a damaged comic. It took many emails for them to finally answer. When they did, they acknowledged the error and said they would refund. They never did. I finally had to get it from American Express. I won the case with Amex because Amex could never get a hold of them either.

Anyway, I broke my ban on ordering from them for the Crain ASM 796 virgin and Dell'Otto ASM 797 set, so I am rolling the dice. Who knows what will happen. Fingers crossed. 

I will only add, yes, yes indeed, ComicXposure ... I was "exposed" to "it."

Edited by Tec-Tac-Toe
Edit: refer to my comment below.

On 2/23/2018 at 8:54 PM, GaSouthernGrad said:

Got this in an email...

20180223_235630.png

Apologies if this has already been asked and answered, but is this actually, definitely the cover to something? 

-J.

Edited by Jaydogrules