• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Celebrate Dell'Otto!
15 15

4,993 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, Jaydogrules said:

Apologies if this has already been asked and answered, but is this actually, definitely the cover to something? 

-J.

I took it as a teaser for a cover.  I haven't seen anything else after that anywhere online though.

4 hours ago, Jaydogrules said:

Apologies if this has already been asked and answered, but is this actually, definitely the cover to something? 

-J.

That's another print he did being recycled to probably Spider-Man 801 or something. If a piece of art has never been a cover I don't think it's a bad thing but I would prefer to see new covers too

IMG_3539.PNG

8 hours ago, GaSouthernGrad said:

I took it as a teaser for a cover.  I haven't seen anything else after that anywhere online though.

I reached out to a contact at Comicxposure to find out more. Will share if I get any.

9 hours ago, jason4 said:

That's another print he did being recycled to probably Spider-Man 801 or something. If a piece of art has never been a cover I don't think it's a bad thing but I would prefer to see new covers too

IMG_3539.PNG

Good catch.  Thanks gents!

(That will make a nice cover though :cloud9: )

-J.

22 hours ago, Subby1938 said:

He's a diamond dealer he just ordered bunch same with second print variants of 794,795 ASM sells them 6.00 Canadian . Mark up on eBay is actually disturbing . Only book that exploded so far was ASM 238 Mayhew variant hommage cover. If you got in early you could have gotten that book 120.00 Canadian as I did. Off eBay. Now forget it!

If you would have ordered directly from the source you could have gotten it for as little as 38.50 Canadian (plus shipping). Markup on eBay is disturbing.

Other than that if I were you guys go to local shop get them to order books for you . Another great example ASM 799 McGuiness variant is on eBay for 129.00? I got my shop to get one 60.00 Canadian . 

Get some for everyone. Problem solved.

4 hours ago, darkstar said:

I don't think these are his best. Hence the low prices. Time will tell though on the new stuff.

20 hours ago, jason4 said:

IMG_3539.PNG

So my contact at a Comicxposure said they are doing 797 and 798. This image is for 797.  They’ll have three covers for each.

4 hours ago, Subby1938 said:

How can that be cover to 797? They already released it . It's a completely different Dell'otto Goblin vs spidey cover.

Must have meant 798, 799. Source is a partner at Comicxposure.

29 minutes ago, ComicCollectorMatt said:

???

it's a ratio variant, not store exclusive

Sorry new to this modern variant stuff... that means I should call my local comic store and see if they are getting one for sale? Would I better off just buying one on eBay?

edit; answered my own question for anyone wondering: call your local cbs. They put names in a hat from whoever requests it and calls the winner. They said it will be 25.00 if you win the drawing.

Edited by jason4