• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Celebrate Dell'Otto!
15 15

4,993 posts in this topic

Personally I only collect X-23 books so I only have a copy of the X-23 #1 (raw) that I'm hoping will turn into a 9.8 in a few months. Fingers crossed.

I can finally uncross my fingers. :D

tumblr_o8tyieovy91v87xcro1_540.jpg

This book is turning into a monster. Nicely done! :applause:

I need to keep my fingers crossed too. I know I need to send my X-23 and Winter soldier to be pressed. They look like they should come back with a 9.8 after a good press, at least a 9.6

Speaking of the ASM 667 Dell'otto, looks like a deal was struck at a new high for the 9.6 copy that was up on ebay: :o

http://item.ebay.co.uk/301961232137?item_hash4=b3fba0a1&LH_Complete=1&LH_BIN=1&LH_BO=1&_ipg=200&_pgn=1&rc=nt&rmvSB=true

@Thatcomicbookguy- I would still like to grab a copy of the print of it if you know of where I can find one. Thanks in advance.

-J.

This book continues to defy logic. It's the second 9.6 in a few months span and the value seems to be going up from $3,550 to $4,000 for a 9.6.

Jerome

Second 9.6 in the last two and a half months (the other was a boardie copy), but the only copy available for sale anywhere since that last 9.6. Plus, with only 6 other 9.6's in existence , prices steadily going up, and no 9.8's seen on eBay in years, someone obviously decided it was now or never.

:acclaim:

-J.

So I'm thinking of selling my Dell'otto Art of Spiderman #5/500 which is signed by Dell'otto and comes with the original drawing posted below. Let me know if anyone would be interested. Here's the original drawing the book comes with:

Screen%20Shot%202016-05-25%20at%2010.29.45%20PM_zpsaoturn4g.png

Still waiting on my shipping notice for Batman 1. Ordered a week ago. I did contact them on Saturday and they said they were processing many orders and it should go out Tuesday (today) so we'll see. No big deal I guess but it did say they ship out on the 15th. Wish they would've been more prepared. (shrug)

Still waiting on my shipping notice for Batman 1. Ordered a week ago. I did contact them on Saturday and they said they were processing many orders and it should go out Tuesday (today) so we'll see. No big deal I guess but it did say they ship out on the 15th. Wish they would've been more prepared. (shrug)

I contacted him and a few minutes later my shipping information was updated