• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Celebrate Dell'Otto!
15 15

4,993 posts in this topic

Your books look great - sub the New Avengers Illuminati yourself :)

Close inspection shows a couple color breaking spine ticks near the bottom staple. I'm not too confident it will comeback a 9.8.

Congrats! I'm getting my four or so ready for nycc, supposedly Dell'otto will be there.

Really? NYCC? That would be great. He is not listed yet, but I am sure Rich or Doug will know the answer.

Congrats! I'm getting my four or so ready for nycc, supposedly Dell'otto will be there.

Really? NYCC? That would be great. He is not listed yet, but I am sure Rich or Doug will know the answer.

Yea I spoke with David, Dell'ottos "agent" he confirmed he will be there

My books from Paris are finally back; waited a few years for this opportunity:

SMBM7FCGC98SS.jpg

:luhv:

Since hearing that Gab will be in town for NYCC, I've been contemplating cracking out my blue 9.8 for him to sign... decisions, decisions.

Btw, what's the going rate for a blue 9.8 or an SS 9.8 these days? Last sales info on GPA are from 2013 & 2012 respectively. :shrug:

No idea - a raw copy sold for $300 the other day on these boards.

I don't even think I want to know what a 9.8 would go for. :cry: Congrats to the guy who bought. Kind of wish I would have pulled the trigger on that one now.

I've been trying to remember where I've seen a similar looking 667 print before, and it was actually used in the Diamond solicitation that was released on the same day of the original final order cut-off for the regular 667 issue and the Fantastic Four 50th anniversary variant which was originally the only variant announced for that issue.....

http://www.diamondcomics.com/Home/1/1/3/819?articleID=110712

-J.

200 have NOT been damaged that is their best guess as to how many MIGHT be damaged. The book hasn't even been printed yet. Seems like they plan on having some later to sell into the market after release at higher prices. As if, selling a book for $40 that cost them $3 wasn't enough profit already smh

On the other hand this would be one of the 5 lowest print runs by Dell'otto and with a major character. Could this blow up and have huge potential? Or would the pink 1000 (800) be counted with the orig color and the BW?