• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Spidey 3 villan announced...sort of.

35 posts in this topic

I'd love this to go 5 movies with the 5th wrapping it all up with GG 2. But since Raimi, Tobey and Dunst have all said they are only interested in doing 3 that won't happen. With that in mind, I'd expect the GG stuff to be wrapped up in this movie, cept he'll probably dye his costume orange and call himself the Hobgoblin for the sake of it actually being a different villian.

Actually, I could see it happening that Harry won't become the second GG, or if he did, that in the end he'll somehow use the GG power to save spidey or MJ instead of destoying them and die in some sort of redemptive act. Very plausible.

Actually, I could see it happening that Harry won't become the second GG, or if he did, that in the end he'll somehow use the GG power to save spidey or MJ instead of destoying them and die in some sort of redemptive act. Very plausible.

Prescription for Fanboy Outrage! A good Green Goblin?! What is this you speak of?

With that in mind, I'd expect the GG stuff to be wrapped up in this movie, cept he'll probably dye his costume orange and call himself the Hobgoblin for the sake of it actually being a different villian.

893scratchchin-thumb.gif

5152.jpg

Glad I haven't paid $800 for a rare 9.6 copy of Spidey 136 since it doen't look like Harry will be the focus of #3. I bet or hope it will be sandman or Electro - they had a really great Electro on the short lived MTV spidey show and with the effects now, they could do a lot with him. I am tired of GG anyway and always thought he was over rated.

With that in mind, I'd expect the GG stuff to be wrapped up in this movie, cept he'll probably dye his costume orange and call himself the Hobgoblin for the sake of it actually being a different villian.

893scratchchin-thumb.gif

5152.jpg

Yeah, I thought that was the idea all along, following the Ultimate storyline more so that the original marvel universe story.

He may not be the main villian, but why have John Jameson? Mary Jane left him at the Alter, and the Man-Wolf's main thing was to hunt and kill the people he loved as John J. Plus, they let him be an astronaut-fresh back from a space trip??? Could he have found the "moon rock"? I will not be suprized if the Man-Wolf is there as a secondary villian.

Why does it have to one of the heavy hitters? How about Spenser Smythe, the Spider-Slayer?

This is also assuming GG will make an appearance as well. Don't want too many complex villains to take away from the story a'la Batman...

Jim

I like that idea,it more plausible base on how this actor is nother like Eddie Brock,short and skinny...... 893scratchchin-thumb.gif Also the last two films had scientists 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Apparently, one of the FX artists let slip that they're doing concept work on Venom and Man-Wolf.

Man-Wolf?! I thought they would do Dr. Conners as Lizard before Man-Wolf. What the heck are they doing?!

foreheadslap.gif