• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

WHITE Pages....................................................A Poll

Do White pages affect your purchasing decisions ?  

876 members have voted

1. 1. Do White pages affect your purchasing decisions ?

416 posts in this topic

And for those saying jay never admits he's wrong, you're incorrect - he admitted he was wrong about the SpiderGwen 1:100 print run estimates last March.

Did you look in the sky when it happened?

tIF24A.jpg

lol

OK I reread the thread - he did apologize for his behaviour and admitted his estimate was based on incorrect data.

And then stood by his original estimate. :facepalm:

It was entertaining either way. :devil:

Link?

tIF24A.jpg[/url]

That's not a link.

They might be links someday, though.

And for those saying jay never admits he's wrong, you're incorrect - he admitted he was wrong about the SpiderGwen 1:100 print run estimates last March.

Did you look in the sky when it happened?

tIF24A.jpg

lol

OK I reread the thread - he did apologize for his behaviour and admitted his estimate was based on incorrect data.

And then stood by his original estimate. :facepalm:

It was entertaining either way. :devil:

Link?

tIF24A.jpg[/url]

That's not a link.

They might be links someday, though.

lol

Jaydog will never concede this topic. So be it. I just don't understand his agenda. Why he is trying to prove to the world that PQ doesn't matter ? I like White Pages but I don't try and convince others to like them. Jaydog's relentless comments whenever someone mentions Page Quality is befuddling.

Yeah, it's pointless.

He phrases is arguments to match his answers and even if he's wrong he'll never admit it.

I too wonder what his agenda is.

He likes to pump only books in his collection

look at his topics in modern

He started with an appreciation thread that pushed the price of a book which led to an artist appreciation thread which has caused covers by that artist to increase and now speculator sites are pushing those books

And, if anyone challenges him, he aggressively...occasionally in quite a derisive and hostile manner...dismisses them and what they have to say, while ignoring any and all arguments, facts, data, or evidence that disproves his contentions.

After that, he repeats the same misinformation a few weeks/months later, as if the discussion had never happened

See: print run vs. retailer incentive distribution ratios, wherein he promised to share "new research" about a particular book, then just posted the same information, in a "comprehensive overview" type post, that had already been exchanged earlier...and the rubes ate it up.

I suspect it is as Janet says....selective pushing of books for short term gain.

I wonder what the full picture really is....

hm

You had me till you called me Janet

:tonofbricks:

I had a long day at work.......which color is white again (shrug) GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

Come on - JayDog proved that white is not a color - it's a measure of page suppleness, or something like that.

Maybe they should change it to

Bouncy Fresh,

Supple Smooth,

Flexible Matte,

Malleable and Dusty,

Stuff and Crusty.

Brittle and Flaky,

Firewood and Burnable

Petrified and Crumbling

Personally I have to admire Jaydog for sticking to his belief for 40 pages, and answering every single question asked of him in a polite manner.

Is this sarcasm?

It's times like this that cause me to self-reflect and think, "Self, either everyone else is wrong, or I'm wrong. I shall ponder this moving forward." hm

Personally I have to admire Jaydog for sticking to his belief for 40 pages, and answering every single question asked of him in a polite manner.

Is this sarcasm?

Some of jdog's responses were hardly polite.

Is this sarcasm?

Some of jdog's responses were hardly polite.

And that's just this discussion.