• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Bad Business? UPDATE: I'm making the purchase

114 posts in this topic

Pay the man and be done with it. Don't wreck a reputation and future dealings on here over a lousy ten or fifteen bucks. You'll never hear the end of it. (thumbs u

This. You had an agreed deal. A 125 dollar deal is not worth your reputation.

It's Thief of Thieves #1 first print that I plan to have signed by Kirkman and the book and price is irrelevant. I've had to sell

My collection last year I'm just trying to recover the graded issues I sold off.

You've been on a list I've seen, this just solidifies that you belong there .

Good luck (thumbs u

I'm seriously taken aback by this, I wasn't aware that I was on a list, nor do i know why I was on one in the first place.

You're not on the probation or HOS or blocked user

Is there some other list?

(shrug)

Well i wasn't given details other than people talk and obviously someone had something against me for something i may have done at a potential point in time. I'm more surprised than anything but this isn't something I can help.

I'm simply happy that there are people I've dealt with that are happy with how our business was concluded.

Oh well. C'est la vie.

You're not on the probation or HOS or blocked user

Is there some other list?

(shrug)

There are plenty of lists aside from HOS/PL

If you are going publicly state his on a list. Man up and tell him what list his on.

hm

Might be Cal's hit list? hm

To me it looked like you agreed to a deal. Here's why.

You say I can offer about $125....seller says $125 is good and you have a deal.

That's where the ambiguity to the deal happened. When you offer money on a book be prepared for the other party to accept. Once they do, you have a deal.

Don't offer anything until you are 100% sure you want to buy something.

My advice.