• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Baltimore Comic Con - September 2 - 4

6 posts in this topic

Anyone know if the booths are sold out yet? I looked on the site and couldn't find a link to tell me booth prices and availability.

Anyone know if the booths are sold out yet? I looked on the site and couldn't find a link to tell me booth prices and availability.

I strongly doubt they're sold out, but I do know it took a looong time for Baltimore to get a lot of things rolling last year so there's a chance the link hasn't been up at all yet.

I strongly doubt they're sold out, but I do know it took a looong time for Baltimore to get a lot of things rolling last year so there's a chance the link hasn't been up at all yet.

Yea - it looks like they haven't started taking money for booths yet. I did PM them to see if I can get some info but no word yet. It looks like I may be splitting a booth this year and can't wait for that onsite grading.

Yea - it looks like they haven't started taking money for booths yet. I did PM them to see if I can get some info but no word yet. It looks like I may be splitting a booth this year and can't wait for that onsite grading.

Why wait for onsight? The cost for Modern Fast track is only a few dollars more ($3, right?) and they are turning books around in less than a month now. I am a lone gunman, so carrying 20 slabs back to my car by myself was an experience last year!

paid for mine at last years show :headbang:

Why wait for onsight? The cost for Modern Fast track is only a few dollars more ($3, right?) and they are turning books around in less than a month now. I am a lone gunman, so carrying 20 slabs back to my car by myself was an experience last year!

Oh I'm definetely not waiting to send books in until September - I've got 13 in right now. It's just an added bonus to be able to get back 50 slabs in one weekend.