• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Catrick's Cornucopia is CLOSED. Thanks to everyone!

853 posts in this topic

Captain Marvel Adventures 99

Mighty nice copy, BUT! Staples are offset a quarter inch into the FC, very light water spot LH FC, bit of general wear. Tight spine and CF, flat, clean, square, bone white pages.

I want $40 for this little beauty.

slFvsMT.jpg

Battle 29

Plenty of general wear, tears and small pieces out BC, tears at both staples, tear RH FC. Interior is tight with offwhite pages.

Grab an Atlas reader for $5 SOLD!

oMdlxtJ.jpg

Archie's Joke Book 3

General wear, grease pencil FC, plenty of small dogears lower RH, big ol' dogear lower LH FC, chipping upper edge FC. Tight with white pages.

O'street G is $40, take it for $20

RewQAXs.jpg

Strange Terrors #1

Flat, clean, square, glossy, tight spine and CF, offwhite - white pages.

Minor general wear, but there's a problem on the interior. Was folded wrong, and one leaf wasn't trimmed properly. That means that nine year old Mikey busted it loose with his pudgy finger, so there's a piece out of the first page, and an extra chunk still attached to the second page. Doesn't touch art.

Ahh, that Mikey...sigh...

This is a relist from a previous thread, so I'm going low. $70 takes it. SOLD!

GXiIr05.jpg

Strange Terrors #1

Flat, clean, square, glossy, tight spine and CF, offwhite - white pages.

Minor general wear, but there's a problem on the interior. Was folded wrong, and one leaf wasn't trimmed properly. That means that nine year old Mikey busted it loose with his pudgy finger, so there's a piece out of the first page, and an extra chunk still attached to the second page. Doesn't touch art.

Ahh, that Mikey...sigh...

This is a relist from a previous thread, so I'm going low. $70 takes it.

GXiIr05.jpg

:takeit:

The Blue Bird Children's Magazine 9

Flat and clean, but small tears upper FC. tiny split lower spine, tiny corner off lower LH FC.

Take it for $5 SOLD!

qdmFF2U.jpg

The Blue Bird Children's Magazine 9

Flat and clean, but small tears upper FC. tiny split lower spine, tiny corner off lower LH FC.

Take it for $5

qdmFF2U.jpg

\

:takeit:

Dang Rick. I'm just amazed at some of the cool (and odd) stuff you pull out of your long box for this thread. I'm slow to the draw on most of this, but it sure has been interesting to watch so far. Lots of fun.

All righty, then!

Last book for the evening.

Whiz Comics 83

Tape on spine at staples, tears on last two pages, one juuust brushes the art. That being said, book is flat and square, good bit of gloss, tight spine and CF, white pages.

Take it home for $25

8gyhfNJ.jpg

Dang Rick. I'm just amazed at some of the cool (and odd) stuff you pull out of your long box for this thread. I'm slow to the draw on most of this, but it sure has been interesting to watch so far. Lots of fun.

Thanks Croc! I loves me some weird arse comics, lol

Righto. To review, I head out of town tomorrow after work, so no listings tomorrow night, although if I can get on the comp at the hotel I may offer some bundles and discounts.

And I'm taking tomorrow morning off too, No Early Birds! You can all sleep in!

I'll be back home Saturday afternoon after attending an auction, so I MAY have some interesting new stuff to offer, if any bargains are to be had. If not I'll probably list a few more Mixed Grille funnybooks.

Sunday I'm attending a show in Detroit, so that'll be the day to pick the carcass and make offers. Invoices Sunday evening if I get home at a reasonable hour, or at the latest Monday afternoon after work.