• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Alien 5 2018
1 1

162 posts in this topic

From What I get from AVP Galaxy this film is a no go ?

http://www.avpgalaxy.net/forum/index.php?topic=53613.0

That looks like a fan written -script attempt. Click the link on my first post to see what I got...seems legit, just on hold to sort out details

Alien 5 is currently on hold pending the release of Alien: Covenant (Prometheus 2) but the film will be getting made. Fans can let out a sigh of relief knowing that the continuation of the Alien saga is not over, but merely in cryosleep for the time being. It's likely Fox will pick Alien 5 back up in a year and aim for a 2018 release date - giving both films enough time apart to not confuse audiences.

Alien was a suspenseful movie, and very, very good for what they had to work with.

Aliens is one of the most thrilling sci-fi movies ever made, an absolute classic.

That's it.

(thumbs u

:applause: Looking forward to it however long it takes.

Same. I don't care how long it takes, just as long as the quality is there, and by the sounds of it, it's going to be something special :grin:

"The basic idea is acting like ALIEN3 and 4 never existed"

Thank God.

OUCH!

lol Regardless of...past mistakes, i'll be going into A5 with hope. Prometheus got my thumbs up approval so.... *fingers crossed* ? :popcorn:

I haven't totally lost hope but really wouldn't be surprise if it let's me down again. After Alien(s) 1 and 2 it really became ...

Alien 3 and 4...horrible

Alien vs Predator (any one of them)...horrible

Prometheus...my opinion keeps changing from horrible movie to pretty good movie back to horrible movie

***Fingers crossed for A5

I agree with that. However, I did enjoy Alien 3, I was mostly upset because of the cop out of having Hicks and Newt killed.

The Aliens vs Predator spinoff was handled horribly. Predator barely recovered with the release of Predators. Hopefully the new Shane Black Predator will put it back where it belongs.

Prometheus 2 should be good, luckily they managed to get Rapace back. Without her, I wasn't optimistic about that film.

Hopefully we will get to the bottom of where the Space Jockey came from. It's obvious he is much bigger than the ones we've seen so far

Danny McBride Talks ALIEN: COVENANT; Plus First BTS Look At The Film's Xenomorph-Like Creature

The film will star the returning Michael Fassbender and Noomi Rapace, along with Katherine Waterston, Demien Bichir and Danny McBride. The latter recently spoke to Rolling Stone about the upcoming sci-fi chiller, and revealed that he will indeed play the pilot of the Covenant. "I’m the pilot of the spaceship Covenant, which is a colonization ship, searching for a planet where we might start life anew. I run the ship." Mcbride said.

When McBride was asked about the amount of green screen used in the film, he revealed that most of the set was actually practical effects. "I didn't know if it would be all green screen, but most of the stuff is practical effects: when you're running from an alien it's really a dude in an alien suit coming after you! The sets are incredible and you're in them: We go through some inclement weather at one point on the spaceship and this whole gigantic set is on a gimbal, shaking up and down. You don't have to use your imagination."