• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

2016 March Madness Comic Grading Tournament---PRIZE THREAD---

233 posts in this topic

Here's what I've got to donate this year:

Prize 1: Superman coin and stamp combo. Included is a $20 pure silver coin from 2014, and a booklet of stamps with Canadian created super-heroes.

IMG_6899_zpsvh7fhsgn.jpg

IMG_6900_zpsrixgdu8q.jpg

IMG_6901_zpst08aaipl.jpg

IMG_6903_zpszmomdkst.jpg

Prize 2: Star Wars #7 Black & White Boba Fett action figure variant CGC 9.8 SS. Signed by Jeremy Bulloch!!

IMG_6904_zps8hwolrwp.jpg

Prize 3: Tales of Suspense #4 in Good 2.0. This book has some spots of glue up and down the spine.

IMG_6905_zpsgnqwnrkn.jpg

When to we get to see all of these "place holder" prizes? :popcorn:

Probably after a few rounds and people see how they're doing. Not that I would do that....

My prize donation

Freddy vs. Jason vs. Ash: The Nightmare Warriors #1-6 (+ variants)

(includes the 3 different #1 covers and 2 different #2 covers)

Shipping anywhere in the US is on me and I'll cover $15 towards international shipping.

CxIz5SXt.jpgsQxdAc6t.jpgicwM4nZt.jpg

ykLKGudt.jpg

IXIIdFct.jpgl1gSx9At.jpgnKyBok7t.jpg

p9kGoWQt.jpg6uE3TRkt.jpg

This is a fun series that stays pretty true to the characters. It is the continuation of the "Freddy vs. Jason vs. Ash" original series, but you don't need to have read the first to enjoy this follow-up.

* Larger scans available upon request

When to we get to see all of these "place holder" prizes? :popcorn:

I know mine will include some FF I'm just not where I can get photo's of them at the moment, I guess I could say mystery box. :gossip: my mystery boxes are nice

For those that want to donate a prize, do it now, please. It's fun to go in these contests, right? The prizes just make everything that much more fun. :headbang:

A box full of DC Universe UPC Variants (20-30?)

will include some DC Bullet UPC's too. Batman, Superman, Justice League, many other titles.

US ONLY (or will pay for half of international shipping!)

photo IMG_5575_zpsmkdgvek1.jpg