• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

ALL I DO IS WIN! Post your eBay wins here
9 9

1,051 posts in this topic

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Walking-Dead-3-VF-7-5-1-Book-1st-Dale-Donna-Carol-Amy-Kirman-Tony-Moore-/192497481279?txnId=0&redirect=mobile

Still surprised I won this...perhaps not a steal due to the condition (I think it looks pretty good) but I’ve been waiting for awhile to get one for less than $150.. I don’t need my early Dead books to be minty. 

1 hour ago, punksdropdirtysrh said:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Walking-Dead-3-VF-7-5-1-Book-1st-Dale-Donna-Carol-Amy-Kirman-Tony-Moore-/192497481279?txnId=0&redirect=mobile

Still surprised I won this...perhaps not a steal due to the condition (I think it looks pretty good) but I’ve been waiting for awhile to get one for less than $150.. I don’t need my early Dead books to be minty. 

Can't really see clearly on the phone but wonder what makes it a 7.5? Is it pressable?

either way congrats on the win!

Edited by Aweandlorder

19 minutes ago, Aweandlorder said:

Can't really see clearly on the phone but wonder what makes it a 7.5? Is it pressable?

either way congrats on the win!

Not sure if it’s pressable. I just see a lot of scuff  marks on the back cover....pretty common for those I think considering the black.

Edited by punksdropdirtysrh

4 minutes ago, punksdropdirtysrh said:

Not sure if it’s pressable. I just see a lot of scuff  marks on the back cover....pretty common for those I think. 

That is definitely one tough cover. All white on the front. All black on the back. That's like the asm301 of TWD

On 4/2/2018 at 4:32 PM, Aweandlorder said:

Nothing earth shattering, but some really really really cool items I got on the cheap just to keep:

Marvel Comics Collector's Cases pack of 5 Unopened!!

Can you believe how cool this is?? Being a huge Copper fan this is perfect for me to put all my Art Adams books and others... And you get 5 of these???? I just couldnt resist.. But now that I received it, I dont wanna open the damn thing :cry::cry::cry:

5ac29fad4118d_s-l1600(2).thumb.jpg.5be17e5d1f674356131e40fa332ad707.jpg

Earth X Limited Hardcover Edition Comic (SIGNED & Numbered, Graphitti Designs)

This book is a BEAUTY! even more amazing to see one in person. I saw one at my LCS years back and fell in love with it.. so Ive been sniping on them ever since, the problem is that some of them are not signed, and some have a cracked shell, or missing CD or simply in bad shape.. This one is PERFECT! Glad I got it for the price I did

5ac2a142ec48c_s-l1600(3).thumb.jpg.92ee4115e244e9287b971fabbc218082.jpg

I had one and regret selling it. I keep looking for one cheap but can never get lucky, nice job.

Here are a few more

Amalgam Age of Comics DC comics collection

I always hunt for these on the low. Now you know my secret, so please keep it quiet and dont post on the internet shhhhhhh

Madonna Sex Goddess 1 Friendly Comics Picture of Actual Item

Just a book you cant find in the wild. Ever. This is gonna get pressed tonight, definitely a 9.4 or higher

And, by far, my biggest score this month:

National Lampoon 1964 High School Yearbook 39th edition

Sure, I'd love to own the original again (had one last year and flipped it real quick, the money was good), but for this price?? No, no no... Im not complaining

I wasnt sure what condition this will end up being, I could clearly see the tape residue on the top right of the cover, but knew this wouldnt be an issue to remove. I just prayed that at that price it would actually have a back cover.

So after a quick tape removal treatment its now NM again!

IMG_4839.JPG

IMG_4840.JPG

15 hours ago, Aweandlorder said:

National Lampoon 1964 High School Yearbook 39th edition

Sure, I'd love to own the original again (had one last year and flipped it real quick, the money was good), but for this price?? No, no no... Im not complaining

I wasnt sure what condition this will end up being, I could clearly see the tape residue on the top right of the cover, but knew this wouldnt be an issue to remove. I just prayed that at that price it would actually have a back cover.

So after a quick tape removal treatment its now NM again!

IMG_4839.JPG

IMG_4840.JPG

But they covered up the best part of the original cover!